main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Llllllllet's get ready to blow people's eardrums awaaaayyyyyyyy!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Obi_Bamm_Karaoke, Mar 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Alright kids (and grandpa, Tim), we now have the next big show in our sights THIS WEEKEND! Here's what you need to know:

Two days: Saturday and Sunday
    Saturday: 11 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Gold VIP Annual members let in at 9:30)
    Sunday: 11 A.M. to 4 P.M.

Guest list: Gil Gerard, Erin Gray, Felix Silla (Twikki), Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing), Tim Rose (Admiral Ackbar)

Courtesy of our learless feeder, Tim...
    General Admission : $6.00
    VIP Admission: $10.00

A few of us will be going up to set up on Friday night, and we'll have the "autograph dealer repellant" system with us.

Hey, Tim: Since the Gold VIP's will be in at 9:30 on Saturday, what time would you like us there, o wise and omnipotent one?

Let's also get a head count, so we know who to expect. I'm stoked about this show. Meeniemeeniemeenie!

2. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    I have no idea if Chris and I will be going, and probably won't until about time to get going to it or not.. sorry about that. If I can remember to post a definite soon enough, I will :)

Have fun!

3. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    I should be available to help set up Friday night. Will be able to attend the show Sat. afternoon after class. Sunday's cool too.

4. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    You know I'll be there. Setup on Friday, too.

5. jedimiss

jedimiss Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2000
    I will be there saturday and Sunday. Boot and all!!! I'm sorry i can't be there Friday to help set up but heck I wouldnt be much help anyway!!! hahaha...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.