main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Lobo Football

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jedijason330, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    Their is no excuse. The Lobos came out, and played bad. Give them this though, they were able to claw their way back into the game, even though it is still a loss. The Lobos that we Lobos fans have seen in the 3rd quarter of the UTEP game and the 1st quarter and late in the TCU games are not the real Lobos. The real Lobos are those Lobos that started the season 3-0, and that should have played TCU to a close game. Those Lobos will be back this Saturday as we give BYU a major butt-kicking.

2. Lord_Melkor

Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2005
    you are kidding right? not being the real lobos...my goodness gracious once and for all they are not that good of a football team

3. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Why do you say they are not that good of a team?

4. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    just stating the obvious, they are not

5. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    It's not so obvious to me. They've just had a couple of games that went bad on them, but they will come back and play like they did before. Remember, last year at this time we were 2-3, and would become 2-4 before we won our last 5 games before the Emerald Bowl. I believe something similar will happen this year.

6. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    you mean Toilet Bowl right?

dude, get in touch w/some reality...they are not good...they ran into two teams that are much better than they...especially w/tcu.

7. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    TCU and UTEP are not that much better than UNM. If we were to play those teams 9 more times, the Lobos would probably beat each of these teams 4 or 5 times. And what was this about the toilet bowl? Is Aggie fan here upset that his team could never do anything while playing in the worst conference in America?

8. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    not at all...i am in total acceptance that my Aggies (football) are celler dwellers and most likely always will be...there will be the occasional winning season at 6-5 but there are usually long droughts between those years

9. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    That's good to here. But myself as a Lobo fan cannot accept the fact that the Lobos are bad, which they aren't. The reason for this is that we have been having good, not great seasons the last few years, and we are getting used to it. We Lobo fans know that the Lobos are going to be good this year, and it still not too late for that conference championship that we are dreaming about.

By the way, are you going to be at the balloon fiesta event on Saturday?

10. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    yeah, im taking my 4yr old daughter...my inlaws have a balloon in the fiesta plus i promised to take my little one

11. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Cool. Maybe I'll finally get to meet you.

12. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    are you sure you want to do that?

13. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
  14. Lord_Melkor

Jun 15, 2005
    you're a lobo fan and i'm an aggie alum...as long as you dont shoot or shank me ese i guess it is ok

15. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
  16. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    I think that he meant me! [face_liarliar]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.