Abq Lobo Football

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jedijason330, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    Good. You can go down to the ORFF and post on their Aggie sports thread, where nobody seems to care about their Aggies.
  2. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    You are killing me Jason...I thought you were cool and all...

:D
  3. JediMasterOrgana Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
  5. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    masterorgana, you are truly wiser than your years...keep it up kid...jason is having reality issues.
  6. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    I wasn't aware I had reality issues.
  7. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    jason, you are finally coming to terms w/that reality which is why you are only now realizing this...this is good my young friend
  8. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
  9. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    Since I am so confused, would you like to help me out with my reality Lord_Melkor?:D
  10. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    jason, please respect your elders...do not make me put you over my knee and spank you...it is just not my thing
  11. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    What did I do?

Oh and the Aggies Suck!
  12. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    OK Aggie fans, how about this. The Rebels Suck!!!
  13. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    thank you my young lobo friend
  14. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    Your Welcome. I have to get back on topic here. After all, we play UNLV in one week, we don't get the Aggies until the 17th. Are you going to be at the game?
  15. JediMasterOrgana Jedi Knight

star 1

Thanks! I'll attempt to pass some of that wisdom onto Jason.
  16. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    What wisdom? You guys are the ones going for one of the worst teams in college football.:D
  17. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    Come on Aggie fans, I just ripped your team, and nobody has responded.
  18. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    jason, if the aggies were to play tvi montoya campus, nm highlands and Northern Juarez Tech State I think we would also be in contention for the toilet bowl...unfortunately, due to our very small budget (in comparison to unm) we must play money games to keep our program operating...lobos ever play nonpansy teams prior to conference play or do they just like planting tulips in their win column?

go to class jason
  19. JediMasterOrgana Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know Lobo fans are so proud that they have made it to a bowl game for three straight years never mind the fact that they can't even win a bowl game and that they get blown out most of the time, but the thing is that there are a lot of bowl games that are really unecessary. The bowl games that the Lobos have been going to for the past three years are among the bowl games that are not needed. What kind of system do we have going when wimpy teams of a worthless conference like the MWC (given the exception of Utah last year) are making it to bowl games, and how many people are really going to care about these small bowl games other than pathetic and hopeless fans like those of UNM.

GO AGGIES!!!!!!
  20. Lord_Melkor Jedi Knight

star 3
    amen my brother, words well said, your preaching is masterful.
  21. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    You guys would be happy if you finally got to one of these worthless minor bowl games.
  22. JediMasterOrgana Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jason says that at least the Lobos still have their coach after several years. Here is the reason why he is still the coach: first, he used to QB the stupid team which is probably why they hired him in the first place. Second, nobody else wants him, he has nowhere to go.

GO AGGIES!!!!!
  23. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3

Lord_Melkor, I must tell you that the closest either of these teams have been to playing any of these teams this year has been the Aggies. Here was last years Aggies and Lobos Schedules.

NMSU:

at Arkansas
    at California
    Troy
    NewMexico
    at UTEP
    UL Lafayette
    at North Texas
    Florida International
    Middle Tennessee
    at Florida Atlantic
    at Utah State

UNM:

Washington State
    Texas Tech
    at Oregon State
    at New Mexico State
    Utah
    at Air Force
    at UNLV
    San Diego State
    at Colorado State
    at BYU
    Wyoming
    Navy(Emerald Bowl)

One who looks at these two schedules will note that the Aggies play more bigger name teams out of the bigger conferences than the Lobos. Look at the results, UNM played a school that played in the BCS last bowl season, while NMSU did not. Utah did belong there, and I will admit that Cal did also, so I won't hold this against the Aggies schedule. For UNM, Texas Tech was a solid opponent that we beat. What solid win did the Aggies get. Look at the conferences, the MWC is much more solid top to bottom than the Sun Belt, and the Lobos are in the title hunt every year now, while the Aggies struggle to finish with an overall record above .500 in the weakest conference in college football. I know the Aggies are playing in the WAC, an improvement. But the WAC is still not as good as the MWC. Plus, how many years is it going to take for the MWC to decide it wants a conference championship game at the end of the season, and take Boisie State, Fresno State, and one more team from the WAC, leaving your Aggies in a pitiful conference again, where they are not going to compete even with the big boys gone. I guess my point is, how do you Aggie fans expect the Aggies to do better in a few years, when you are playing in a better conference than you were, but you could never have winning seasons in the weakest college football conference.

That's all I've got here.

GO LOBOS!!!!!!!!

aggies suck!!!
  24. JediMasterOrgana Jedi Knight

star 1
    This coming from the guy who walks around sniffing permament markers and pulling the statistics that he just gave from only the college sports magazines that agree with him.
  25. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    Actually, I used both magazines. And I did not use any statistics or info from either of them. So there!

And all I used was the schedules of both teams.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.