Mary Local Promo/Premium Items - Any Luck?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ara-Gorn_Sirrah, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I know many of you are still focused on opening day tickets, but I've found that this is another area where things seemed to have slipped in the AOTC marketing machine.

I posted the following on the main collecting board... Just wondering if anyone has had better luck than me and where?!
    =====

I don't know about anyone else, but I've not had much luck with getting any of the free promotional/premium stuff that is supposed to be available. I've been to several Baltimore area TRU, Kaybee & K-mart stores.

*TRU did not have the exclusive Dark Horse comic mentioned on the Hasbro Star Wars site

*Kaybee did not have the Wizards TCG promo card mentioned on the Hasbro Star Wars site

*K-mart did not have the scratch-off game pieces (nor did anyone seem to know what I was talking about...Even though a sign for the things are just inside their front doors!)... Only good thing about this trip was that I found the Sneak Peek Zam Wesell. I like this one better than the new one.

Between this mess and the ticket debacle, I'd say the marketing success of AotC is shambles. EVERYONE seems to be dropping the ball!
    =====

Thanks for any help!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.