main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Local Sales and good finds....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by hal9k1, Oct 8, 2005.

1. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    OK, just got back from the Borders on Oracle (it had just opened) and they put out the MR Luke ForceFX sabers (Yes, the Green one), an exclusive to Borders. It's not cheap ($120) but it might be the only time to get one in Tucson, they didn't look like they had more than 6 of them and they also had some of the Ep. 5 Vader FX sabers.

Just thought I'd give a "heads up".

Now all I have to do is find the Mace FX (the one I REALLY want).

10% off at boarders

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/NewSubscribersCoupon_Reg_15.html

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    gamestop.. glenn and campbell was putting out fx mace sabers today.. I was just called and told this by dustin.. so Hal.. there you go.. instant gratification.

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I hope everyone has money to buy stuff.. right now J and I are on a shoestring budget.. half a shoestring budget in fact.. car tags are due. . so no luke saber for me this month.. not unless they have a lay away.. and no one seems to have those anymore.

4. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Have the Mace, and ROTJ Luke's saber, all I need now is Maul's Double bladed Saber...muahahahahha!

On a side note, mid calf high black or brown boots at WalMart for 40 bucks!

clonetroopers.net/501st.net in the for sale section some TK, Clone and some vairious items for clones armor for sale.

5. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Lookit what I got! I just happened to be at Wal-mart when they started selling these for donations tot he Childrens Miracle Network. I bought them and was thinking of using one side as a poster for the TFF since they are double sided, these go on the security towers when you enter the store.

[image=http://members.aol.com/arizonadials/images/starwarsposters.jpg]

6. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I saw the prototype Maul saber and the Obi-Won, nice! I thought I had the whole FX thig all wraped up and then, BAM!!! out comes the Maul Dubble saber prototype.... man this is getting costly.

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    that is so totally awesome that you got those Dial.. and Hal.. I know the feeling.. I am looking forward to winning the lottery.. if anyone wants to go in together on tickets .. let me know We can always split the winnings.

8. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I have a few $5 off $25 at Toys-R-Us coupons I got online for the B&M store if anyone wants them.

9. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    those.. I could have used yesterday.. but I had not a clue I was going to TRU Jake took me there and surprised me. It has been mentioned I am a woman of simple values.. I do not need diamonds.. just ply me with Star Wars toys and I'm a very happy fiance.

10. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    hehehe, I know what U mean Cat

11. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    [image=http://www.fx-sabers.com/images/saberpics/obiwanfx_1.jpg] Obi-Wan's FX saver Prototype
    [image=http://www.fx-sabers.com/images/saberpics/maulfx_1.jpg] Darth Maul's 2 halfs together FX Prototype (I'm betting that this is sold in half with a coupler to join another half)

O, 2 B rich

:_|

12. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    It will be mine...I mean,(since they will be sold as 2 seperate)... They will be mine..oh yes. They will be mine.

13. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003

My precious

14. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    <Gollum>

My precious

<\Gollum>

15. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I was drooling over a blue anakin saber at spencers gifts today.. a friend from work told Jake they plan on getting us an FX saber as a wedding gift.. If they hold up on that I will be so thrilled!! Though still several months away before I can find out

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    2D sports at Tucson Mall has the Bly commander and three different colored clone commander and a holographic aayla Secura and Plo Koon as well.. I had never seen these figures before.. but his prices are ridiculous to be quite honest.. though I do like the guy.

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I found a TON of star wars X-mas ornaments at the Target on oracle, tons, not too expensive either.

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    a good find that one can not buy.. the owner of mine and Jake's favorite Burger King store offered us the current Standee they are using for their instore promotion right now.. said we can have it in about four weeks. Not as great as the breathing standee was.. but still very nice in our humble opinion.. and we are thrilled to accept it on behalf of the group.. to use at events.

19. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I was in the Wal-Mart on oracle and Wetmore looking for something and they had windex, er, holligraphic Aayla secura, plo koon, and quite a few early bird kits.

20. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I saw the early bird kits.. but I totally missed the holographic plo koon and aayla secura.. though I have seen them at 2D's.. but never at wal mart.. I so want those!!

21. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    how on earth does one justify paying forty dollars for an action figure.. I want to complete my padme and leia collection.. but it will never happen when all the bids on ebay surpass my financial limit.. again.. I am reminding everyone.. if ever you find hard to come by leia or padme action figures or 12 inch dolls and you know it is one I don't have.. get it and I will pay you for it.. but never more than ten dollars for an action figure and never more than twenty for a twelve inch doll. I guess I am looking for the impossible.. but one of these days.

22. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    toys r us on oracle has bariss ofee 12"

23. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Post what you need and I"ll put it on my PPC so when I'm out I can check it and see if whatever I find is what U R looking 4

24. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Jake bought me the 12" barriss offee a couple of weeks ago.. along with 12" shaak ti.. as a belated birthday gift. He got them at the oracle TRU.

let's see.. I still need from AOTC padme figures, lars homestead , coruscant battle, droid factory chase, 12" padme in arena costume, heck.. any 12" from AOTC or ROTS Also from AOTC.. shaak ti. would love the Naboo Lake padme.. but I do not actually think they made one.

from TPM I still need the celebration dress, and shmi skywalker

as for ROTS.. still waiting for padme figures.. one pale pathetic figure.. not what I would call enticing.

umm.. Leia figures.. boush Leia, hoth leia, endor green camo leia, celebration leia ANH, and the 12" FAO Leia, the 12" boush leia, and the 12" ROTJ Luke.

those are the ones I most desire.. good luck.. finding them is not always that hard.. just the price that is the sore point...

25. GoG

GoG Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    #45 : Tarkin
    #46 : Ask Aak

#60 : Grevious` Bodyguard
    #61 : Passel Argente
    #62 : Cat Miin

#66 : Plo Koon (holo)
    #67 : Aayla Secura (holo)
    #68 : Wookie Heavy Gunner

Thats what I neeed.........