main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO LOCAL Star Wars THEATRE Event - May 2003

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedigal, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Here is a friendly Public Service Announcement.

A local theatre company is going to putting on "Star Wars Trilogy: Live on Stage" at the ArtLoft in the St. Louis garment district. The dates are two weekends, Fri and Sat nights, May 16, 17, 23 and 24. There will be two shows each night, 8:00 and 10:30.

I believe when I saw the audition notice several weeks ago that it stated the show lasts about 1 hour. Now the "Star Wars Trilogy in 30 Minutes" play that was put on at Celebration II was the coolest and funniest piece of theatre EVER! So if this is even half as good, it should be a very fun time.

It is a small venue, and they do sell out sometimes so keep that in mind. Advance tickets will be available beginning May 1.

For additional information, check out their monkeysite, but keep in mind that they are constructing another page and this one is less than 100% current, although it does have most everything you should need.

2. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    Cool! That'd be pretty wild to see!

3. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    JEDIGAL!!!!!

*cries cuz he no longer lives in stl*

4. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Sounds fishy if they can't even spell "Han Solo" right and don't have copyright permission.

5. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    hey, if you don't get arrested while you there, nothings wrong with it :p

*hugs Steph* good to see ya again :)

6. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Grrr!! I already have plans for being out of town both those weekends.

7. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Sounds like an interesting event.

Man, I don't get on the computer at home for a week and look what happens. Did something wake you all up. There was a couple weeks there and no one was posting. What gives?

Uh, uh Tabee, any ideas when a meeting will be? And Jedigal good to here from you again. Later guys, I must go visit my buddies at Coreplanets.com. They're always good for laughs.

8. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks for the warm wishes, all. I've posted a few other times.... See the conventions thread. Tab, you may, or heck, you may not, want to try coordinating a meeting with one or both of those conventions.

Anyone who is much of a sci-fi or fantasy fan should try going to a convention or two. They are different in character so I'd say try more than one before you decide it's not for you.

That's my plug.

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I have playing more with older folks lately... not enough of my contemporaries seem to show up here. (With a noteable exception or two- Nibbor11, good to see you're still around here.) I'm excited for lots of young people to be involved and carrying things on, but you know how it is.... you stick to the people you have the most in common with.

I really don't know why I said all that.

Later Vaders!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.