main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Location for our next meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hey Marlow, did you come up with a location for our next meeting yet? Or are you waiting to talk to Eric and Laura about good places in Bothell when you see them tomorrow at the Androgum meeting?

2. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    It's this coming Sunday, isn't it? My, time is flying by....

3. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    There is a pizza place called Bella Pizza and Pasta, in Bothell. Its a small place but it is supposed to have really great pizza. It sounds like a good place to try. We can see how we like it at least this once. Its on 20 Maltby Rd. Suite #6. It has gotten really first rate reviews. If it's alright to everyone else let me know. I will need you to call me Cate as I don't know when I will have access to a computer again till Monday.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Sorry I am just now responding. I already talked to Marlow so she knows I did not see this post until the weekend was over. I am not online as much as I used to be either, and usually not at all on the weekends. Since I went straight home from work Last Friday(and work was far too busy for me to get online at all last Friday afternoon) to meet Rick and then over to his place I didn't have a chance to check.
    Do we want to let this location carry over for the January meeting?

5. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Hi everyone: Sorry everything got up in the air for the last meeting. I waited to long to find a place and had trouble getting computer access. I think we should just try the Bella pizza place again. It is in Thrashers corner near the Fred Meyer. Are we going to get together for anything for the New Year this year or just see everyone at the next meeting in January. If we don't see each other I hope everyone has a good Christmas and New Year.

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I think we should have a head count on who all thinks they can make it on January 6th.

7. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    I will be there for sure.

8. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I intend to be there. Say, Mar, are you getting psyched for rustycon? that will be the weekend after our meeting, only two weeks from now!

9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    well, if it's just going to be me and marlow there, maybe we could skip this months meeting? I could use the time to get ready for Rustycon. If anyone else out there will be there for sure, please post, otherwise, I'll call mar and cancel this sundays meeting

10. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    c'mon now, doesn't anyone else want to have a meeting, LOL? I will check back in here on saturday afternoon to see if anyone else has posted they intend to go.
    Heck Mar, if you are and just want to get together for pasta or pizza there even if it is just the two of us, let me know, I will definately call you though since you might not be able to post here

11. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    So the meeting tomorrow is canceled. I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.