main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Yoshi-Toshi, Apr 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Queen

Dark_Queen Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 23, 2002
    *scratches head* that would imply that I'm sane in the first place m'dear and we ALL know that's not true lol :D

2. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    Like you even had to say it.

How old are you, anyway? I'm just wondering.

3. Yoshi-Toshi

Yoshi-Toshi Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2002
    @ D_Q - Now dont be teasing me with your nuns outfit(rubs hands together with glee) hehehe [face_devil]

@ D_S - Do tell, you cant start a story and not finesh it.......thts just plain rude :D

4. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    ME? I'm 21 AGAIN ;)... no I'm *cough*31*cough* but I have the mental age of about 16 :D... and your ages Wormie and Yoshi for that matter ;)

How far is it from Essex to Cheshire Yoshi :(

5. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
  6. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    D_Q - I'm also 31. :D

Dont know how far Essex is from Cheshire in miles but i know it's a couple of hours or so to drive or a couple of days on foot :D

7. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    LOL my gods... is that your real name on your profile also? if it is it's nice :) I thought you were going to say 17 and I was getting ready to run for my life lol :D

@ Wormie I thought you were younger also :D

8. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    D_Q - Yes that most def is my real name on the profile. Pronounced YO-AR-KIM :D

My parents decided to make my childhood days a misery for me by giving me a hebrew name, even though were not Jewish :confused:, and also a name that spawned some realy annoying nick-names :mad:

Although i'm 31, people say i look 26 :confused:, whatever the heck 26 looks like! :D

9. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    It's a cool name... I like unusual names, probably due to the fact I have the most mundane name in the world Nicola Jayne lol :D Pity my kids if I ever had any I really intend of giving them unusual names :D

LOL I got ID'd in a pub today so what does that say about me, I asked the bouncer if he was kidding and he scowled at me so I showed him some ID pretty quick :D

10. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Try having Beth for a name. Talk about boring.....

11. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    Beth is a nice name :D when I was at school there were 5 Nicola Jaynes in my year alone :(

12. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    D_Q - What does that say about you......well i'm trying to create a picture based on everything i've read about you so far..... [face_devil] Hmmm ;) Your name isn't mundane, at least it goes together nicely unlike my second name :(

Wormie2 - Bethh isnt a boring name atall :) Think yourself lucky you dont come from Essex and dont have the name Sharon or Tracy :D

13. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    LOL I have purple ass length hair, one or two or more piercings, 2 tattoos and a passion for heavy metal *watches Yoshi's face drain of all colour* :D I have a finely honed butter-wouldn't-melt streak which I try to keep hidden as much as possible but can turn it on to get just what I want :D that a better picture ;) [face_devil]

So what's your second name then? and shouldn't that be Shazza and Trace lol ;)

14. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    LOL :D Yeh that is a better picture. ;) Wow, purple ass length hair, sounds cool. [face_devil]

The bravest i got with piercings is my nose and ears :(

LOL :D Yeh your right, it should be shaza and trace [face_laugh]

15. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    hehehe... I love my hair, it's rather BRIGHT :D I bleach it blonde first then put a Violet dye on it and the resulting colour would make a my little pony weep :D

I currently have... ears 3 times, nose, tongue and lip but will be having ALOT more done in the near future I took alot of piercings out as my ex didn't like them which I regret now so I'm going to get them redone :D Just bought some VERY cool black light jewellery today as well... I went to a club in London recently and everyone was wearing it... sooo cool... going back in June so I intend to be prepared :D

16. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    LMAO [face_laugh] My little pony indeed [face_laugh]

I went through a period of bleaching my hair, but soon grew it out when my mates kept singing either 'when will i be famous or 'Rebel Yell' everytime i saw them :D

That club sounds cool :D Should always be prepared, thats what i say :)

17. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    LMAO [face_laugh] Rebel yell... do you LOOK like Billy Idol? ;) or Matt or Luke Goss :D

Well my folks reckoned I picked the most alarming colour on the shelf... until I died it Pillarbox red once and then they told me to change it back to Violet lol :D Nah my Niece had a My Little Pony with a Violet tail which was EXACTLY the same shade as my hair and it kinda stuck... Aunty Nickie has My Little Pony hair ;)

18. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    Well according to my best friend, who's auctioning me off on another website, i look like Luke Goss mixed with Guy Pierce :confused:

But i did have the Billy Idol spikey hair doo type thang at the time :D

19. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    OoooOOooo how good a liar is he ;) hmmm which web site is this then??? *looks at cash on table* :D

Oh come on you still have the Billy Idol spiky look doncha ;) come on we're all alone here you can tell me... well... Mayhem may be lurking in a quiet dark corner but he'll keep quiet in return for a chocolate biscuit :D :p

20. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    Hehehehe :D Hey, i did'nt say it, my mate did :D Anyway, it was on the Guardian Talk web page :D

Well my hair is spikey, but in a modern way, not 80's lol :D

So i'm guessing you wear alot of black as well? Or am i wrong? :D

21. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    LOL yup... I do indeedy... well, most of my fave bands tees come in black, black or black :D I'm all in black now as it 'appens although I do wear some purple stuff as well occasionally :p

22. Yoshi-Toshi

Mar 12, 2002
    W'hay!! Good guess or what? :D

I'm going off to bed now coz.........i'm sitting here with one eye asleep ;D

Will go and dream of my decorator on ice in spikey rubber show [face_devil] hehehehe

Have a good day tomorrow :)

Laters ;D

23. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    Ok babe, sleep tight and take care :D ... see you tomorrow and I will try NOT to dream of people in rubber suits :D Oh my :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.