main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Location Scouting for the Fanfilm

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HowardFilms, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    I figure who better to ask than residents?

I am looking for two locations, the first way more important. First I need a cave to shoot in. I tried Crystal Grottoes, but they didn't seem very keen on the idea, though I doubt I got the owner, so it may be able to be talked with...otherwise I am at a loss. Does anyone know a cave we could shoot in?

I also need a shoreline, something rocky preferably, for the fight in the second film. I know that location has more of a Pacific occurance, though I'm sure there's something passable on the Atlantic.

Please let me know.

2. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Have you done any googling of the world splunking? That should give you some cave locations. I know there are some around here. As for rocky shore what about Fenwick island? too far?

3. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006

Try this website for caves. All are located in western Maryland.

http://www.mgs.md.gov/esic/features/caves.html

4. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    How's the location scouting going? That website is very helpful. You could probably contact the people who put it up and tell them what you are looking for and then they could tell you which would be good for your purposes.

5. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    I'll email that guy when I get a chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.