main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Location to be asked

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by rocks86, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocks86

rocks86 Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2006
    What county of Arkansas do you post form? I do like
    the sith theme and I do like the sith. I wonder if
    I'd like this board. I aso know quite a bit about
    the sith, even Darth Bane or Dessel.
    **Deborah:)

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Right now the Arkansas Fan Force (which would be us) are state wide.

most members are in Central Arkansas

3. rocks86

rocks86 Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2006
    I own the book "Darth Bane|Path of Destruction" and I do recommend it for reading. I bought it at Wal-Mart the other day. I haven't finished it yet, but so far I like it. I am laerning about this ancient sith lord and how he became one. It's interesting enough. What kind of books do you recommend I read to learn more about the ancients of the sith? [face_idea]
    *Deborah*

4. Enderan

Enderan Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2006
    I don't know of many books with that knowledge but you can play the game on X-Box Knights of the Old Republic (one and two) and that tells a lot about the Sith. You could also check out some of the Dark Horse comics during that era (see darkhorse.com) On my website there are several things about the Sith and their code that you could learn (dissidentknights.com then the history link). You could also go to www.answers.com to get more information about anything but they might not put it all together so you'll have to know specifically what you want to ask. DissidentKnights.com and Answers.com has more information on the Sith code than I've found even on StarWars.com.

I want that book.

Also, if you want more information on the different aspects of the Dark Side you could check out Dark Lord: Rise of Darh Vader (the follow up to ep. III) and Shatterpoint (a clone wars novel) just to show different aspects of the Dark Side and how one can "fall."

However, as a Jedi, I recommend that study of these things be done cautiously and balanced with an equal knowledge of the Light side to keep one from being too obsessed with either or. (lol)

Enderan Alpharius
    dissidentknights@unimwebcenter.com

5. rocks86

rocks86 Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2006
    I disagree on some of the imformation on your point of view about the sith code, I believe it is only meant to be absulute in their belief. I am somewhat obsessed over them I will admit. I will do almost anything to secure theknowledge they give. I think they're more like people, they have feelings and emotions. I think that's natural. Jedi are according to their code are like droids as some people refer to jedi as anyway. I've been studying the sith lore for two years almost and if I see the jedi code, I don't know how it could be followed without unleashing my emotions. It seems too hard to even imagine it, that's my opinon. The sith got it more out of the nature of everyday people. Wow, I just can only imagine how the sith could make peace with the jedi. I wonder since you're a jedi, if you can help me see through all these dark cracks
    in my ideas about the sith. [face_thinking]

6. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey I dont like to pull this of subject but ROCKS86 you ask where we are. But you havent said what part are you from. You can post it in the location thread at the top of the screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.