LOCKED TOPICS

Discussion in 'Binghamton, NY' started by JagVader, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JagVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think leaving topics open allows others to see what people are really like on the boards and whom to avoid. What ya think.?[face_thinking] [face_peace]

edit: language
  2. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Jag, a locked topic can still be read. Locking it only prevents further flames.
  3. TreborGahKor CR, Binghamton

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Agreed. Jag, I understand what you're saying and your frustration, but others will be allowed to see what has happened. I just want to make it clear that we do need to keep it civil on these boards (and clean, sorry). If there are serious issues, please bring them up to me and I can handle it from there. Well, you were all complaining the boards were inactive for a while, guess this is what a CR gets when he/she wants to get people involved {heh}.
  4. JagVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, I understand that it still can be read. And no frustration. I just see that when people flame others it shows how much of an A$s they make of themselves and to avoid them. Also, I really didn't see any flaming in the post just discussion which is always good.
    Of course posting in this format always lends itself to misinterpretations by others less mindful. [face_thinking]

Cheers,:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.