main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Lodreh's Secret Stash is Open for Business

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Jan 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Well I can solve all the issues about france... BOMBFRANCE

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Lol, now that was just funny. Instead of taking someone else's word for it I spoke on what I experienced first hand. As flawed as that maybe it is how I perceived the world around me in my very brief visit. Saying that my perception was 'not true' is ridiculous as perception varies from person to person.

I chose to share my experience with friends who could not go. But whatever man, feel free to share what you noticed since I am by no means an authority on the subject.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, what we have here is two sides to a subject. We can grab what info we can use from both, and get some kind of idea. Anyways, all Lodreh is doing is going by what he saw in Europe. Nothing wrong with that, and I am sure he doesnt mean for us to take it that it is that way completely, without question.

4. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I knew you'd like that. I don't know much about traveling the world, what I do know i've heard from other people. Like in Greece you need to make sure that you have change on you so you can make exact, they don't like to make change because of their fluctuating monetary value. source: Melody
    One day I might go abroad, but first I need to hit Japan hehe.

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, thats where my nephew is now. He is loving it, there.

6. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    for France: remember Dien-bien-fu (I think that's the correct spelling) :p

7. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Man, Mordy, do I need to go on about you and experience, again? Maybe this line from the Matrix can help... "Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. It's simply something you would need to see for yourself." If that doesn't help, know this... no two people have the same experience, even when they are standing next to each other witnessing the same event.

FT

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Very thought-provoking, there. I would have to agree with that statement.

9. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    FT, I am not even going to get started with you on this subject. You know my opinion and thats the last I am going to say on this subject here. So if you want to debate it we can do it the next time we see each other.

10. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I will say that according to you, a person should be drunk to the point of passing out atleast once. A person should try every single drug out there known to man. Also a person should have sex with every girl that you come across. That my friend is stupid and I much would rather learn from others than to learn this in person. So I suggest you keep your smart remarks to yourself, the only one you are entertaining is you.

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Calm down, bro. You make it very difficult to validate your points when you get so worked up. Just think back to what we talked about before.... if you dont remember what I am talking about, get with me at Fetts tonight, and remind me, and I will tell you what I am talking about. One thing I would like to see on these boards is a slight change in discussions. Dont get me wrong, I love good discussions... But the only thing that keeps a discussion entertaining, and actually allows it to work is for everyone involved to keep a cool head. Once things start to get heated (and there really shouldnt be in here, we are all friends after all) then it goes south quick. I do not want our discussions on our boards to degenerate into that anymore with any of us. We are all bigger than that. I know you all, and I can say that because I know its true. Also remember that in most cases on here, if not all, that the person you may be getting a bit fired up with is also that same person who would be standing right there with you if you needed them. ;)

12. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    All right, all right. I'm sorry. Hmm. Well, maybe not, it's just that my intention is not negative. And, by the way, I didn't say all of those things. But, just because I willing to experience things for myself, doesn't mean I loath life. I enjoy it.

FT

13. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I am not even close to being angry. Trust me, you will know if you get me to that point.

14. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Judging by your avatar pic, you've already turned green... That's what happened to Bruce Banner when he got angry.

15. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    CAM SMASH!

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    However, your Avatar DOES look like he just picked a crusty boogie, and is perusing it with much entertainment. :D

Maybe he is having an epiphany? ;)

17. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Yep... I have it and ready to just fling it at you with great accuracy and uncanny skill. Just like how I will be flinging Rockets at you tonight, Riff.

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Bah. I will just smack them away with a flick of the hand. Bah, I say. :D

19. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Unless they are the really gooey kind, then they're liable to stick.

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Then you just wipe them on the person standing next to you. :D :D :D :D Joe-da, come here!

21. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    You want me to do WHAT here???!!!????

22. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Wampa, think hetero here, for a moment, por favor. :D

23. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I'm now truly frightened.

24. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    I was... that's why I was aghast.

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You know, in AD&D, ghasts are pretty nasty things. Much, much worse than ghouls. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.