main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Logo Discussion

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hey y'all. In response to sirliam's request, here's where we can talk about the various groovy logos. I'm going to email the artist and see if he can come up with any more specifically for us, and perhaps post them as separate pics so we can discuss each on individually.

In the mean time, have a look at the scroll of ideas he's done so far: these were sketched ideas for FanForce as a whole, but I am sure he'd be willing to allow us use, since he entered them in the contest in the first place.

*Derisa*

2. JEDIASSANT

JEDIASSANT Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2002
    Ooo... I like the 12th one ;)

3. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    I like #1 and #15.

Maybe with maple leaves instead of stars?

- Rani

4. Fletcher_Skittles

Fletcher_Skittles Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2004
    i like them all as long as they arent. wheat, brown tope, beigh, sienna, bisque, burnt umber or burnt sienna.

5. Sionnach_Dearg

Sionnach_Dearg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    I entirely agree....neutral colours are out!

and hey! *pounces* good to see you Fletch! I actually got to be the first to poing and pounce you here! Welcome!

6. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Okay, the scroll of logos is back up and graphicsfire has agreed to modify one of them to fit. So we need a nomination process to pick the ones we will vote on at the next business meeting. Let me know what you think.

*Derisa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.