Logo Final Stage

Discussion in 'Columbus, OH' started by lazer310, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorda_Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    the 1 with the blue lightsaber with the outline of down-town is the best (i think)
  2. Master_MayimNaar Jedi Knight

star 2
    How about we photoshop a picture of Christopher Columbus with a lightsaber and strap a couple sublight engines on the Santa Maria?
    [face_laugh]
  3. lazer310 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I got bored....... :)
    [image=http://home.columbus.rr.com/chrisspears/columbus.jpg]
  4. NeoJobe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Where is the next meeting going to be held?
  5. Amidala-Leia Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] Hmm, maybe we should consider changing our logo to the one with good old Chris Columbus ;)
  6. jedibri Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's a thought. How about have 3 different shirts made? One with a Blue blade, one with a Green blade, & one with a Purple blade. That way people can deside which one or one's they want.
    I like the skyline running through the map.
  7. Amidala-Leia Jedi Master

star 4
    While that makes sense it will cost more money. If we all get different shirts we're going to have to pay for each of the different screen prints and then we're going to have to pay more for the shirts since we'll be ordering less of each design. Why don't we stick to the design that everyone had agreed upon at the meeting?

EDIT: I do like Chris's idea of using IA's design on the fliers we would pass out at the theatre. It's a great design, but I'd rather stick with the one we decided on at the meeting for shirts. Just my $.02.
  8. Master_MayimNaar Jedi Knight

star 2
    . . . Christopher Columbus has got to be the coolest Jedi ever!
  9. NAVYJEDI Jedi Padawan

Hey Gang! I'm back from my illness. I like the Logos we have posted. All very cool.

And yes Chris Columbus is the coolest Jedi.

Quick question? What about a mascot? We would probably run into copyright stuff if we used Brutus.

PS: a bit of advise, don't get sick and not check the posts for a week and a half. It takes a very long time to read everything.

10. Amidala-Leia Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad you're feeling better navyjedi :) And yes I must agree that Christopher Columbus is the coolest Jedi ever :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.