LOL.. oh blech! heheh

Discussion in 'Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX' started by DarthCynthia, Mar 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    raypark.com posted three pieces of my art - even the one I hate the most "gouache #1".. ick.. (it was my first painting with gouache, and I really didn't have any pics of Maul so I used grainy B&W printouts from the 'net so I could get his tats right because I hadn't memorized them yet - no comments, Jedilona! LOL!!!)...

ah well.. <g> at least I got some posted :) I was hoping he'd pick the sleepy sith 'toon or the one I gave Ray in Austin instead of gouache #1 [face_laugh]
  2. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Knight

star 2
    Congrats, Cynth... getting published is cool. Even if it's not what you feel is your best. Remember though: you are your own worst critic. It's still pretty cool, no matter what.
  3. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Oh yeah :D I still enjoy my stuff (even if I haven't done much lately - still trying to move my pages and now I have to get a domain UGH).. I just shudder when I see some of the .. least faves of mine <g>.

I knew they were going to add my art to Ray's site for a while.. but since I tend to hand out urls instead of actual files, I think it took the webbie a little longer. It's fun to see all the art that's getting put up - most pieces I've seen on other pages.. others are new to me.

That does remind me tho'.. we have a fan art gallery on our page. I'd given a few pieces of mine to be put up (I know I'm not the only artist in our group, too), but how's the site coming along? No worries.. I'm just curious is all. It's a cool design and I'd like to see it grow more. (big thanks to those like Bamm and Kurgan who post their articles in those sections too.. at least those get updated frequently :))
  4. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Oh now that's bizarre.. I went back to look at the image gallery and all the new ones (there were like.. 6? I can't remember how many new ones) are gone again.. maybe it's my browser, or they're having problems.. how odd.. LOL!

Anyone else notice that the 'net.. whether it's connections or folks' pages, is really wonky lately? LOL! I've really noticed this board is running slow :( I sure hope we're not too much traffic for it to handle! I'm surprised it can even run, honestly! That's a lot of posts!
  5. jedilona Jedi Master

star 4
    Huh? Comments? From Moi? [face_laugh]

6. Marababe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good for you Cynthia. Very happy for you.:) Wish I could draw half as good.

Bev
  7. DarthCynthia Jedi Master

star 2
    Awww..thanks marababe! And sometime soon I'll get to see you again.. it's been a while :( Miss all you guys (i've missed the last meeting *and* last two conventions I think.. argh! But I'm trying to make the next meeting for sure.. <crosses fingers>)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.