main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

lol @ the knicks

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by Armenian_Jedi, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    after their 104-59 loss to the Celtics... I think we all need to lol @ Isiah and the rest of that organization.

2. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    Someone needs to explain to me how he wasn't fired after being found liable for sexual harassment. It#s not as if he's had them on the road tzo a championship. Or even the playoffs.

3. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    lol

I guess Reggie Miler was right

4. yankee8255

May 31, 2005
    what did he say?

5. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    Something along the lines of the Knicks being an embarassment, but I forget the exact word he used.

6. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Isiah should have been ****canned years ago. The sexual harassment case should have been the cherry on top of reasons why.

7. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I believe the actual quote is "The Knicks are a joke". But I'm not 100% certain. Saw it on PTI yesterday.

8. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    Yeah, that sounds right.

Proving him right, though, aren't they?

9. JMJacenSolo

JMJacenSolo Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2006
    I heard on First & 10 this morning that Boston took an intentional 24 second violation at the end so they wouldn't win by 50. What a contrast with their NFL brethren.

10. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    lol

They didn't get 50 points until the 4th. :oops:

11. JMJacenSolo

JMJacenSolo Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2006
    The Kings had 23 at halftime in a game earlier this year.

12. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    The knicks are a complete joke. The team is a disgrace. Fire Isiah, give the kids (Lee, Balkman, Robinson) more playing time and maybe in 4 or 5 years they'll have a shot at something, when the losers like Marbury and Randolp are gone.

13. Rogue...Jedi

Jan 12, 2000
    I agree with N_Y_J. Go ahead and forget the guys like "Star"bury, give the younger guys some more PT and experience, and rebuild the team starting with them. And in the meantime, do NOT pick up any more huge massive contracts for overrated or washed up players. Unless you really want to considered the laughingstock of the nation, in which case trade all said young players to other teams for bloated contracts, etc.

14. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    If the Knicks want to unload young players for bad contracts, I'm sure Danny Ferry would be willing to send FragiLarry Hughes their way.

But, yeah, the Knicks are a mess. There was no real focus in putting the team together. If anyone has access to the Bill Simmons archives on ESPN.com (Insider required) his Bad NBA GM summit gives a good satirical view on how the Knicks were assembled.

15. yankee8255

May 31, 2005
    Apparently now Knicks ownership has given him a vote of confidence.

So I guess all needs for a lifetime job guarantee is to set a new record losing streak and rape someone. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.