main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London Car Bomb Defused This Morning

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by LAJ_FETT , Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Earlier today a car bomb was defused in the Haymarket area of London, and now Park Lane has been closed due to a 'suspect vehicle'.

Anyone here caught up in the Tube station and road closures?

Edit - Sky are just saying that Oxford Street has been closed as well due to a 'suspect vehicle'.

2. RTDB

RTDB Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2007
    I wonder whether the terrorist threats will have any effect on celebration europe. It could even be targeted :eek:

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    We've actually got a thread going on the topic in the CE forum. I'd think they wouldn't hit it directly - I mean, if they wanted to hit something big they've got Wimbledon still going on this week and that area will be very crowded. I'd be more concerned about guests pulling out due to the events.

4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Be cautious on the Underground during CE though.

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, that's for sure. If you see anything suspicious let a police man or woman know. They'd rather investigate something that turns out to be nothing than have something bad happen. Also if you are hauling luggage or packages around don't leave them unattended. You might cause an incident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.