London, ON ****London FanForce Second Official Meeting****

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Admiral_Thrawn60, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Well comeon Lelila lets grab ouit guitars and perform The Saga Begins in costume!

:D
  2. The_Last_Warrior Jedi Knight

star 2
    ****A young Jedi, extremely handsome, is floating underwater, deep in meditation.****

Jedi Warrior:
    "Yes....I see it....it's .....it's a theatre in the clouds....it's .....Western film.....there's something there.....yes....coming into focus....it's....Star Wars Episode 2, Attack of the Clones.....and what's this? It's got a bus stop right by it.....and it's only 5 bucks a ticket.....and my friends are there......they're in trouble!....they're looking for a place to go.....

Yoda:
    It is the future you see, hmm. Sunday night, September 22 at 7:00."

Jedi Warrior:
    "I have to help them! Ihave to go!"

What'd you guys think?

3. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Rip off!! Grabs lightsaber!

Jake, how come you havben't added me to MSN silly!
  4. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Come on guys! Let's get serious. AOTC is only $4. Very affordable. I think we should do that. We should do something soon, at least.

____" AT60 "____ is growing impatient
  5. The_Last_Warrior Jedi Knight

star 2

Easy, buddy! That's why I suggested that. I'm in, you're in, I'm sure Justin is in, I'll P.M. Isar, and then we just hope that Lelilia checks the boards before then, cool?

Looking forward to it.
  6. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    D'oh! I didn't read that dialogue you had there.

____" AT60 "____ will know whether or not he's available on thursday. Most likely, he will be.
  7. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    We only need 3 per event, right?

If Lelila cannot make it thats ok. :)

It wouldn't be the same without you though girl! ;)

So the 22nd is something to do with Western then?

Did you want to make this the second event?

Cause I can let Chris know....:)

Justin
  8. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    "Stop, think."

AT, you approached me on MSN and you were rather hostile in demanding an answer, which I did not appreciate. Many of us are extremely busy with work and school, and in this instance I feel I was justified by not giving you a yes or no answer the second you popped the question. You seemed to take this as a personal offense, and you forget the fact that I answer to the forum, not to you. I saw your tactics as extremely aggressive and demeaning, which certainly was not necessary. From our conversation and your constant reminder to "get serious," it seems that you are losing the funloving aspect that FanForce is about. Yes, becoming official is important, but there is more than just that.

The time is right for another meeting, and I will be there if I am not working by then, but AT60, you must learn that you can get things done without being hostile about it.

I have to admit that I am shocked by your indiscretion at posting a slanted version of our conversation in the forum without thinking. It is only common courtesy that private conversations should remain private. I hope that you employ this advice in the future.

9. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I was not hostile in any way. I have software on my computer that saves all MSN conversations. I'm going to dig it up, go through it line by line, pointing things out, and PM it to you.

EDIT: OK, it's sent. I believe I adressed all of your concerns. I didn't mean to be aggressive or demeaning at all, and I did not request an answer right away. You completely misunderstood what I was saying. I don't want some stupid fight that could damage the chapter as a whole and our personal relations with each other being the result of this misunderstanding.

I think this whole thing is absurd. Here I am trying to organize a friendly meeting between friends, and I get accused of being aggressive, hostile, and demeaning. I try to take the initiate and get things done, and I receive a slap in the face by someone I perceived to be a friend.

Finally, I realized my mistake and edited my post long before you posted yours. Just thought I should point that out, for the record.

I apologize if this miscommunication incident upset you. I know it upset me.

____" AT60 "____
  10. The_Last_Warrior Jedi Knight

star 2

Ok, I don't mean to get involved, but I think this is the type of thing that should be carried on in PM's.....

So, Sun. Sept. 22, meet at Western Film at 6:30...movie at 7:00. Sound good?
  11. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I'll know on thursday if I can make it or not.

What steet and block is Western Film on?

____" AT60 "____
  12. The_Last_Warrior Jedi Knight

star 2

On campus, just off of Wharncliffe. In the UCC (University Community Centre).
  13. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    OK. Thanks. South or North part of the campus?

____" AT60 "____
  14. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't know UWO that well, would yu be able to get somesort of map to us?
  15. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok so where in the world is that building?
  17. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    Just north of the Library. Central part of the campus, west side.
  18. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks John....you know now anyone who reads this will be like: "That Primrodo doesn't even know the campus....man, what a disgrace!"

lol!

Thanks though!

Justin
  19. The_Last_Warrior Jedi Knight

star 2

*Sigh* Tragic beat me to it. :p

Thanks bud!

So everyone knows where it is now. Anything else we need to sort out and make concrete?

20. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm game.

So thats 2
  21. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    ***STOP THE MUSIC!***
    Guys, Attack of the Clones isn't playing at Western film past Sept 19th. I looked it up on the website.
  22. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Well My house is a possibility, I have all 4....ahem, and we can watch them in my basement, i am sur eteh rommates won't mind, but post and let me know!

Plus its free :D

-Justin
  23. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
  24. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    so is there something back on?

someone send me the info so I can post it....again
  25. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.