main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON London Imax

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SarahSkywalker, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Not unless we want it to, the reason I raised the choice is because there won't be many other Fanforcers there Thrusday.

2. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    I can go either thursday night or friday night, but that's it. I have to be back home by Saturday.

3. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Same here...My friend is throwing me a Birthday Lunch, as Saturdays my birthday :)

4. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Just to update folks in London as to what's going on in Toronto:

It would seem we've a handful of people who are going for the Thursday night showing. But with it being Halloween and such short notice, a lot of us aren't able to manage the Thursday night.

So I'm organizing a party at the Tragic homestead for Saturday. We're a hop, skip and jump from the IMAX in Mississauga, so it works out well. Full details are posted in Toronto and Ontario General. Reading through the thread here, I see Saturday doesn't work for a lot of you, but the invite is there regardless. The door opens at 2pm on Sat. Give myself or Debbie a buzz if you need directions.
    ---

btw, take this as your permanent engraved invite to one and all Toronto events. If ever you find your way up the 401, you're always welcome to join up with us. We're very freewheeling in our organization and feel that the more the merrier.

On the horizon for us is a visit to the Two Towers exhibit at the ROM, a Lord of the Rings movie night and our second Toronto Line swap meet. Door's always open.

5. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Awwww, too bad, be nice to see all you TO people.

6. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    WOHOO! Well while most of London is still on their way back, i stayed in Toronto for the weekend.

The IMAX was amazing! Costumes rock, special thanks to YJN for letting me borrow it, it really made the night.

Matt

7. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Glad you had a good time.

8. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    YEEHAW! Back in London now ;) That ROCKED! I wanted to count the hairs on Yoda's head...and Taun We - holy poo!

9. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    I believe the word is poo doo :)

Amazing, simply awe-inspiring amazingness... o_O ok then!

:)

10. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Can we go again? :D

;)

11. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    LOL :) I intend to see it one more time for sure! I didn't catch that Ewan's left ear is pierced during Dex's Diner scene and I didn't see the X-Wing and Tie-Fighters!

12. OU-812

OU-812 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    I inquired via email to the London Western Fair IMAX re AOTC The sales manager replied that they will be showing ep2 in March 2003.

Scott

13. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    The X-Wing and Tie Fighter was cropped out Deb :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.