main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON London members please check in !!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CrazyMike, Oct 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I am trying to get an up to date list of members who are currently living in London.

2. Granite

Granite Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2003
    word.... technically not physically in London... but I do consider that where I live and who I'll be associating with when I do events...

3. 4ways2rock

4ways2rock Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2004
    Yoinks! What am I getting myself into here?

4. Granite

Granite Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2003
    it's called going to school.... Hamilton is my "temporary" location. But since my alter ego Janet is the true SW fan... I tag along with her when stuff happens...

5. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I'm here... still trying to get a group event happening....

6. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    I'm here too.

7. robinandlaura

robinandlaura Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2004
    Hi All,
    I've just joined the discussion boards, mostly because I was ticked with the CIII registration process and wanted to vent to other fans. Anyway, my husband and I are fans and live in London - not sure if this automatically makes us members of your chapter or not...what do you guys do anyway????

Robin & Laura

8. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Hi Robin & Laura :)

Welcome to the boards! You're pretty much a member if you post here and would like to be one! Lately, we have been pretty inactive as a chapter, though the few of us who are here often make it to bigger events in Toronto or the Niagara area. We haven't been doing too much here because quite a few of our members have moved away, or are students who spend the summer out of the city. But a new school year brings new possibilities, and I'm glad to be back in London!

9. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Welcome Granite, 4aways2rock, Laura and Robin :) It is great to see some new members in London !!!

10. -Phi-

-Phi- Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    I'm in London every few weekends and I still consider myself part of London Rogues (considering there's no Hamilton group) so I'm a not-so official member, like Granite.

I'll definately make trips to London for events if I can shedule it :)

EDIT: And welcome new members :D Huzzah! Hope to meet you.

11. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    its been awhile since ive seen much going on here! im down in Sarnia, so im not from London, but if you folks will have me, im in for things!

:D

12. durga2112

durga2112 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2004
    Hello. I've been in London attending UWO for the last 2+ years. Just completed my Masters in computer science and have begun the long process of a PhD degree. :)

My wife and I are both longtime SW fans, and I'm sure our kids will be too - our 9 year old daughter loves the movies she's seen so far, and our one year old son's face absolutely lights up whenever he sees or hears R2-D2 (which is why I picked R2 for my avatar :)).

13. Darth_Menace

Darth_Menace Jedi Master star 2

May 11, 2002
    hello, I am Darth Menace.. i live in London and am a hardcore star wars fan. count me in. (Real name is Dennis)

14. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Welcome to the newbies.

I don't live in London but thought I would say hello.

Robinandlaura - C3 will be amazing. Got my ticket already. Waiting a bit on the hotel to find something cheap.

Phi - how goes the editing?

Leila - Gibbons

Rabellaka - Seamstress Extrordinaire

durga2112 - R2 is also my favourite ;)

Darth_Menace - hardcore eh? Have you seen Crazymike's place? Mindboggling

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

15. Darth_Menace

May 11, 2002
    haha, sorry,. i guess its stupid calling yourself a hardcore star wars fan on a star wars forum. because there is always somebody more looney then the other. i take it back...i dnot even have a damn star wars costume! :(

16. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    neither did I until about a year ago, and I'm the one who makes a lot of the costumes now. when I first joined the board, I thought it was a little weird that everyone had a costume, but then when we went to parades, it just seemed natural to have one or two to choose from.

17. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Yes when I first went to conventions I also thought that those in costume were odd. No more as I have joined the ranks.

Alex
    Styrofoam Guy

18. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    Even though I live in Brampton, I thought I'd poke my nose in and say hi...so...

Hi!! :D

I'm quite willing to taking a tour of the 401, weather and work permitting of course. ;)

As far as costumes are concerned, I have a couple of SW ones and I'm working on one other atm with concepts for another floating in my head. LOL I even have a few costumes from other franchises completed or in the concept stage. It seems costuming has become my creative outlet of late. :)

19. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    OMG... i live in london..ontario...where u guys live in london??

20. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    I live near Queens and Adelaide, and I work at Teletech, in Galleria Mall. I work either nights or overnights though, so I'm usually online at weird hours.

21. Darth_Menace

May 11, 2002
    i live right near byron. my neighborhood is in hyde park/riverside

22. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    my frined lives in Byron... behind the A & P Palza. I go there often. coolios. wow... lol.. she's here... and she says Hi. She works at Pharma Plus.

23. AlexiaNightHawk

AlexiaNightHawk Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2004
    We have our own forum. This is cool.

24. Rabellaka

Nov 20, 2002
    yes, and I'm trying to organize a get together sometime soon.

25. Darth_Menace

May 11, 2002
    ok, well keep us informed. i would love to meet the star wars london people.
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.