London Rogues Garrison

Discussion in 'London, ON' started by Lord_Robert, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I highly doubt I'll be out this weekend. On top of everything else in the last two weeks, now I've got pneumonia. *sigh* at least my shoulder is fine now.
  2. jedidougcdn Jedi Master

star 2
    That's pretty serious. I hope you're able to stay in and take care of yourself.
  3. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, I'm slightly better than I was yesterday, but I have no voice at all right now. It's kind of funny that I was joking earlier this week about getting pneumonia when I had a chest cold.
  4. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Take care of you self and get well.
  5. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    At this point I still don't think I'll be out tomorrow. I'm getting better, but I'm still very sick.
  6. jedidougcdn Jedi Master

star 2
    I plan to be there around 7:00 tonight.
  7. jedidougcdn Jedi Master

star 2
    I'll be in Toronto this weekend. I may - or may not - be back in time for Sunday's meeting. Just giving you guys the heads up.

I'll take a couple posters with me and see if the downtown comic/hobby shops will put them up.
  8. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey! do you think this is NOT-for-profit

Canadian Founding Religious Body of the Jedi Order.
    http://www.orderofthejedi.ca/
  9. DarthPapa Jedi Master

star 1
    OK we need to get in on that!
  10. DarthPapa Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi all, we won't be out this Sunday, see you next week
  11. TK42Tom Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Rogues!

I was just curious...is the Rogues' meetings open to other Star Wars groups to attend? If they are, what is the time frame for the meeting start and approximate end time? I wouldn't mind popping in for a meeting or two, if you wouldn't mind having me :)
  12. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    Last I checked the meetings Are pretty much open to everyone to attend
  13. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4

You sure can! For the month of April we are also doing costume walks in the park, handing out flyers to promote the May 9th event. At present we are building 2 more life size Ewoks. In the week or 2 I'll be holding an AT-ST painting BBQ.

Our normal meeting start at 6:00 PM. and finish when people want to leave. The address is 1781 Wavell ST. downstairs of Wavell Variety & Entertanment.
  14. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Sunday April 19th will be an AT-ST painting BBQ at my place at 4:00 PM.
    If you want to attend please post it and I'll PM my address to you if you don't already know it.

I'll be serving:
    beer/juice
    1/4 pound all beef franks
    lean ground beef burgers
  15. jedidougcdn Jedi Master

star 2
    Count me in.

I won't be able to attend the meeting this Sunday (April 5) as I'll be out of town.
  16. TK42Tom Jedi Knight

star 1
    Is there not going to be a meeting this Sunday, do to it being Easter Sunday? I could actually make it this sunday. If not, I believe I could actually make the following Sunday the 19th, to check out your Garrison and meet everyone. :)
  17. jedidougcdn Jedi Master

star 2
    There won't be a meeting on the 12th, but on the 19th the meeting is going to be at Lord_Robert's place, where we'll be working on the AT-ST (starting at 4 PM). For details, send him a PM.
  18. TK42Tom Jedi Knight

star 1
    Is there a meeting this Sunday the 26th? I just made arrangements with a friend of mine, we are coming to London together sunday, her boyfriend lives there. I'll also have a good portion of the day with free time before the meeting, any suggestions of places I should check out? Is there any good fabric shops and/or costume shops in London I could take a look at?
  19. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah there's a meeting this week.
    As for costume shop there's McCULLOCH'S at 1140 Dundas ST but I'm not sure if they're open Sundays. As for fabric there are 3 Fabric lands, one is about 2 km east of McCULLOCH's on Dundas at First ST. These are both in the east end not to far away from the Garrison.
  20. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Can anyone come over to my place about an hour before the meeting on Sunday. I need a hand to take down the at-st.
  21. jedidougcdn Jedi Master

star 2
    I can help, if no one else can make it.
  22. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    It's best to have 3 people.
  23. TK42Tom Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for letting me attend Sunday's meeting. The Ewoks are coming along great! It was good to meet more of you, I've previously only met Rabellaka. :)
  24. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks. It's always great to have more people come out to a meeting.
  25. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yes, but I'm happy if there are more than 2 people at a meeting, after everyone graduated and moved away a few years ago.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.