main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON London Rogues Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DaleSabers, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    Alright this is for those who want to learn the ways of the force.

Our first meeting will be on July 14th at springbank Park at 3.
    This meeting will be short but allow everyone a chance to know what will be taught at the academy.

We welcome anyone interested in learning the ways of the force. There is a start off fee which includes the month participation fee and a training sword. We will have classes every saturday in which you'll learn various aspects of the force and what it takes to be Jedi or fall to clutches of the Sith.

Classes will include teaching of the energies of the force, lightsaber combat and discipline.

The fees will be posted later as things come closer to date.

2. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    So like what time? also why are you not going to springbank where people have come to know us?

3. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    i don't maybe because it's close to the dojo where the classes will actually take place. Everything is still in the works of being finalized. Like I'm still looking to see if Reliks will give a discount on the foam swords that they sell.

4. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Ok, so what time?

5. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Also, if you are at Victoria park, you had better make sure there are no festivals going on that weekend.

6. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    the time would be in the afternoon on saturdays around 3 or so. I'm still getting things organized and plus the first meeting is just an orientation so that they can see what kind of things will be taught. I'll have the owner of the dojo there to show a bit of Ki to them to whet their appetites.

7. DARTH_MAYDER

DARTH_MAYDER Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2007
    I like the whole idea of your Jedi academy,it sounds like it will be cool.my Padawan and I are there!I think it will be good for her to learn from other Masters then just me!you know padawans these days!anyway ,lightsaber combat is not one of my strongest aspects of the Jedi arts,so we will be looking forward to touching up.are you a master of all seven forms of lightsaber combat or should I get the idea of learning Vaapad out of my head!I know that is a bit advanced but Im a quick learner when the Force is with me!we are looking forward to meeting you on the 14th of july and may the Force be with you!

8. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    okay cool. Now you guys know that there is a bit of starting fee to cover the costs of your training swords and for the times that we go to the ki instructor. Depending on how many students we get in total it may get cheap for everyone.

9. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    Me and my apprentice will try to make it out to the lessons.

DarthPapa

10. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    You know as a Sith you may want to check out the Imperial Garrison starting on the Sunday 15th at 6:00 PM.

11. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    Not all sith are affiliated with the Empire. Some of us just want to bring peace to the galaxy.

DarthPapa

12. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    That's what the Empire is for. The Jedi could not keep down the Sith, So someone has to keep the peace.

I just hope that there are enough of you to support the Jedi Academy, Because you wont like it if the Empire has to save it. You know that we are notorious for making one sided deals. So, it would be a good idea if people offer to help DaleSabers in getting it started.

13. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    Okay guys the meeting has been postponed by 1 hour. So here is the new schedule
    Saturday July 14th 4pm at springbank park.

The meeting will only be half hour long as it will only be a brief introduction to what you'll learn and what you can expect from the classes.

14. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Half hour!

The Garrison is 3 hours with a demonstraition, videos and food.

15. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    well you may have alot of time on your hands but I have other things to do that day. I would make it longer but I have responsibilities to attend to since my folks are gone for over a week and it's just going to be my baby and older sister practically. So STFU because I don't have time to make it as long as I want.

16. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
  17. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    How's that rain?

You should have it indoors. I hate to say it but I told you so.

18. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    well guess what. It's CANCELLED. I don't have time to do this now since I've gottn a job that keeps me busy for long periods of time.

19. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    So, I guess you have fallen to the Empire.

Do you really want the Empire to take this over?

20. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    right now i don't care. I really don't have the time right now to do alot of things i want to do. I have so many things to get ready for since I'm moving in a bit.

21. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Ok, here's a good question.

Did anyone show up for the first meeting including yourself?

22. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    i don't know i couldn't even get out there. My bike axle broke on me the day the meeting was suppose to be. Plus it was still raining out.

23. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    We can talk about this when you come over and come up with something that will work.

24. Lord_Robert

Sep 20, 2005
    Ok, now that the Jedi Academy will be under the protection of the Empire. We can set a new start date. Tuesday September 18 2007 at 6:00 PM. Located at 1781 Wavell ST. east London one block west of Clake Road. DaleSabers is still the leader and has full control of the group.

This is a group for all ages. In the past, we have done better with children attending then adults.

The level of training will depend on the number of people that partisapate. So, poor partisapaction means poor training. Or, should I say "put up or shut up".

There is no registration fee but a donation of $2.00 will be required for every meeting, the rent has to be paid. DaleSabers can still get a discount on training sabers.

This is the last chance for the Jedi Academy.
    If this fails, this city will be over run with troops.
    by order of the Empire.

25. DaleSabers

Jun 25, 2006
    thats right. So everyone with the force or the desire to learn it sign up so we can push down the bad aim stormtroopers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.