main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON London Rogues...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by grey_starr, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Anyone have a copy of the site?... I'll sub host it for you guys.... and if you have the banner... keep it safe too...

2. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    for the banner, I think you have to talk to Primrodo. It's been so long since the site's been up that I can't even remember what was on it. It would probably be better to make a new site, but I'm not very good at designing them.

3. Darth_Menace

Darth_Menace Jedi Master star 2

May 11, 2002
    I will be at the Famousplayers silvercity masonville at 12:01 opening showing. anyone else gonna be there. I still have to find where to buy a cheap robe. anyone else going to the midnight showing in masonville?

4. rocksuperstar

rocksuperstar Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2005
    I'll be there

5. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    We've been on the inactive for a pretty long time, Dan. Justin did the site stuff and when he moved to St. Kits it all sorta disappeared.

Yay! I'm glad that London is having a midnight showing though I'll be in Toronto.

6. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Same here. I didn't think anything would be planned, since Deb's gone back to Toronto, and I didn't really feel like lining up by myself (going to se ROTK in costume by myself was enough, thank you.) So I decided in December that I was going to go to TO.

Deb, hopefully with all the new posters, we can get London active again. I get jealous of everything you guys do in TO and Niagara.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.