Jack, FL London Symphony to perform July 30th.

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by CRIMSONXXX, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRIMSONXXX Jedi Knight

star 1

If you enjoy the extreme talent of the London Symphony Orchestra (Star Wars-Indiana Jones and many, many others) they will be performing LIVE in Daytona July 30th (Saturday) at 8:00 P.M. There will be a Star Wars performance. The large group of the 501st Legion has been invited in costume to play a part in this performance. You can read more about this event on the FL501st webpage under events. Here is the link for directions/tickets/etc. if your intrested.

http://www.fif-lso.org/boxoffice.htm

Just scroll all the way down to LSO Pops!

TR-1741
    MY COLOR REPRESENTS THE BLOOD THAT HAS BEEN SHED TO PROVE MY LOYALITY TO THE EMPIRE.
  2. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    That sounds AWESOME!! I am going to plan on buying tickets - anyone else?
  3. PHATJEDI67 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm definately interested in this. I was watching the bonus musical dvd that came with the e3 soundtrack and I was thinking to myself how cool it would be to hear the LSO perform live. This might be my one and only chance.
  4. CRIMSONXXX Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree. There music is so moving, powerful and so full of emotion. What better time to go and watch them perform, than while the last of George's masterpieces is still in theatres! It's guaranteed to be a long lasting memory...especially since the LSO has invited SW fans to participate in the performance. I'm there!

GUARD AND PROTECT WITH MY LIFE I WILL.

TR-1741
  5. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well I know that Tina already bought tickets and I am a DEFINITE go as well so if you all want to plan on attending, maybe we can arrange some carpooling.

Does anyone have an SUV or Van? Mark and I are pretty limited in the camaro - the backseat might as well not even be there.
  6. PHATJEDI67 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, I have an SUV so we can definately work something out when the time comes.
  7. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I bought tickets for me and Mark!
  8. jediadigallia Jedi Knight

star 1
    I bought my tickets and I can't wait!!! The sole reason I went to C2 was to hear the Indianapolis symphony perform the movie music. Of course, I ended up doing alot more, but it was really neat hearing the music played live. Yeah, carpooling would be a great idea.
  9. jedi_rogue_88 Jedi Padawan

i'm really wanting to go, but i'm too lazy to find all of the info. my self...
    could someone tell me a ticket price range and where i could get them?
    thanks!!!
  10. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just click on the link in the first message in this topic, it goes right to the ticket info. I think the range is from $25 - $45, something like that.
  11. jedi_rogue_88 Jedi Padawan

12. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bumping the topic up per conversation at the last meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.