main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London London, this weekend (5-6 Oct 2013)

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Sith-I-5, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Y'all know there is a special showing of Return of the Jedi at the Prince Charles Theatre on Saturday 6.00pm, complete with a Q & A with J.W Rinzler and Jeremy Bulloch? Tickets are £20.

The event is being run to launch the new "Making of Return of the Jedi" book, which will be on sale at the event.

http://princecharlescinema.com/

And the Winter London Film and Comic Con, or Collectormania, is on Saturday and Sunday, at Earl's Court I believe.

Mod, or RSA, you seriously need to make the London forum easier to navigate to, because unless it appears as a latest post from the main gateway, I can never see a link for it.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Wish I'd known about RoTJ earlier - I could have taken the train up for it.

London forum was rolled into one general UK forum when the boards moved. We use tags now, such as the one I put on your thread. If you want to see all the London items just click on the London tag. (Similar to view other regions). If you click on 'Fan Force United Kingdom' in the breadcrumb at the top or bottom you'll display the entire UK category and you'll see the old forums there.

3. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    From Jedi Council Forum, I can see United Kingdom

And within United Kingdom, I can see General|England|Ireland|<Scotland|South|Wales

General just has General-tagged threads, and England has a sole "Roll Call" thread.

Is there some navigation route that means that you can find the current London forum every time you come along?

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Whoever put the prefixes in the top of the forum forgot the London one. If you were to click on the prefix to this thread, all of the threads tagged 'London' should come up.

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    And when another thread is posted in more recently than this one, this thread, complete with your inserted London link, will disappear as well, with no London access.

Anyways, I have now copied the url into Notepad. Maybe that will be a good workaround.

How do you get onto the London board?

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Look at the bottom of the page and you'll see the breadcrumb with 'TheForce.Net>Jedi Council Forums>FanForce United Kingdom'. Click on the FF UK link and that will bring up the whole UK category. The London and other boards will be visible. When boards are defined we can specify if the board is visible or not when the category is expanded on the main page. Most 'archive' boards are set not to be visible from the main page.

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Yep, that does seem to be working. Thank you.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    No probs! :)