London's 3rd annual Celebration

Discussion in 'Niagara, ON' started by Rabellaka, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    London Rogues is celebrating 10 years of The Phantom Menace at our Third Annual Star Wars Celebration. Saturday, May 9, 2009. 9 AM - 3 PM. Springbank Park, London, Ontario. All ages, rain or shine. Includes: Costume Contest, Lightsaber Tournament, Wookiee Sniper Shoot, Thermal Detonator Toss, Stormtrooper March, Tug of War, Jedi/Padawan Race, Colouring Contest, Trivia and much more!
    This year is also the 10th anniversary of Fan Force and the 501st, I belive.
    For details visit http://www.londonrogues.com or check out the thread here: London's Celebration.

[image=http://londonrogues.com/celebration_poster.jpg]
  2. yodascorch Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is also posted in the 501st forums and at rebelscum...I plan to attend in TK armor...sounds and looks like fun
  3. jedidougcdn Jedi Master

star 2
    Yeah, we're promoting it as much as we can. We want to see more people out this year.
  4. TK42Tom Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wookiee Sniper Shoot??
  5. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, you don't get to shoot the wookiee. The guy that runs that event is 6'10" and at only 18 years old he's still growing.
  6. TK42Tom Jedi Knight

star 1
    Will there be a list posted of what costumes wil be present at the event? For any of us that might be coming up o the event, so we don't have duplicate costumes of unique characters. :)
  7. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    There has been no confirmation on specific costumes other then locals like Jacasta Nu & Clone Commander Fox. As people comfirm specific costumes we will post them.
    I'm told there will be a gonk droid walking aroud this year. Also our 1/3 size AT-ST and life size Ewoks will be there too
  8. jedidougcdn Jedi Master

star 2
    I plan to be out in my X-wing pilot costume.
  9. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Just reminding everyone this is happening this weekend. With the reponce that we are getting we are expectiing to top 300 people attending. There are tons of things being given away including Star Wars posters from Dark Horse comics to the first 140 people.
  10. DarthPapa Jedi Master

star 1
    Amazing turnout this year! 309 people signed the book and we guestimate 400+ attendees. Thanks to all of you who came from out of town to participate.
    Pics should be up anytime on the website www.londonrogues.com

Darth Papa
  11. TK42Tom Jedi Knight

star 1
    It was a great day, the weather held up and lots of different Star Wars characters were present.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.