main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto London's 3rd Annual Celebration

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rabellaka, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    London Rogues is celebrating 10 years of The Phantom Menace at our Third Annual Star Wars Celebration. Saturday, May 9, 2009. 9 AM - 3 PM. Springbank Park, London, Ontario. All ages, rain or shine. Includes: Costume Contest, Lightsaber Tournament, Wookiee Sniper Shoot, Thermal Detonator Toss, Stormtrooper March, Tug of War, Jedi/Padawan Race, Colouring Contest, Trivia and much more!
    This year is also the 10th anniversary of Fan Force and the 501st, I belive.
    For details visit http://www.londonrogues.com or check out the thread here: London's Celebration.

[image=http://londonrogues.com/celebration_poster.jpg]

2. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Just reminding everyone this is happening this weekend. With the reponce that we are getting we are expectiing to top 300 people attending. There are tons of things being given away including Star Wars posters from Dark Horse comics to the first 140 people.

3. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    We had a GREAT time! My girls loved it! Kiara was in 7th heaven winning a prize with me for best Duo costume :) Daenara loved all the Princess' there...

Will make an even bigger effort to go next year... (I want to pose with Greedo!)

4. TK42Tom

TK42Tom Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2008
    I'm glad you had fun...Kiara was too cute as the C3PO, I had to put my vote in for you two as the winners of that contest!

Sorry about Greedo not being there when you got there. I had no idea Han Solo would make an appearance! My mask got all icky inside and I forgot to bring something to clean it with.

Silly me also forgot I coulda asked any one of the umpteen mothers there for some wipes to clean it with hehe.

I'll have to make a better effort next time. :)

5. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Well... now we know. and there'll be more events for sure! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.