Fanclub Lone Female Jedi- the Totally Unofficial Kerra Holt and Knight Errant Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by dewback_rancher, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm going to say no on that one. :p

Issue 5 doesn't come out until next month, and the novel takes place after then. So, it'll be a long month for KE fans. :p
  2. dewback_rancher Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll have to disagree, but then I'm a total unabashed KE fan, so getting an issue and the novel in one month is enough for me to overlook the release issues.
  3. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Oh, I'm definitely very excited for both without a doubt, but I'll just going to wait to read the novel in chronological order. :p
  4. The_Forgotten_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just checking the release date for Knight Errant, and realized for the first time it was paperback, not a hardcover. My wallet is happy, and so am I. [face_dancing]

Hey Dewback, this whole Senate thing... what exactly does it do? I've read the associated craziness that has happened with it, but never really looked into what its job was.
  5. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10

Hey guys, the Expanded Universe Community is looking for a new Chancellor and Vice Chancellor, the following candidates have put their hands up for the jobs!

Evil_King_Wiggins running for Chancellor with Sinrebirth as his Vice Chancellor

or

Adalia Durron running for Chancellor with Albaholly as her Vice Chancellor.

Voting will begin on 23rd for one week. But right now, if you, the residents of the EUC wish to ask any candidate a question, by all means, now is the time! [link=http://boards.theforce.net/eu_community/b10194/31471142/p2/?31]Go here and post a question to the candidates if you feel the need to ask anything!! [/link]

It's your EUC, be part of it!!!.
  6. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yep, I'm very excited that the novel will be a paperback. :D Good news, for sure.
  7. dewback_rancher Jedi Master

star 4
    Not really much, to tell the truth. We just show up, act crazy, and go home. That's about it! [face_laugh]
  8. The_Forgotten_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, thats what I had gathered.[face_laugh]

The new issue is amazing. Lots of character stuff going on, and we meet all of Gorlan's family.
  9. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yep, that was a very good issue, best of the series so far. I think that you'll really like it, dewback.
  10. dewback_rancher Jedi Master

star 4
    I imagine I will, given my rabid fanboyism regarding the whole series.

...as soon as I can get a hold of my brother and remind him this is out, that is. ;)
  11. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    [face_laugh] Patience is a virtue, they say. :p

It's worth the wait, though.
  12. dewback_rancher Jedi Master

star 4
    Still waiting on it. Got a hold of him this past weekend, so it should get here sometime this week. *twiddles thumbs impatiently*
  13. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Are you going to have to wait for the novel, too?
  14. dewback_rancher Jedi Master

star 4
    My bro's gonna get it from Barne's and Noble's or something, so at least it's not gonna be that huge a wait! [face_laugh]
  15. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    That is true...although, he could pre-order it from Amazon, and it'd be even quicker. [face_whistling]
  16. dewback_rancher Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll try to get a hold of him this weekend when he's free from work, see if we can hammer out the details of how we'll get it. Totally hadn't thought of that! [face_laugh]
  17. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Yep, worth a shot at least. I pre-ordered my copy yesterday. I hope that I get it a few days earlier than the street date.
  18. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    Do you know if it will be available for Kindle? They seem to have some of the books and not others. I can't figure out the system yet. They had Vortex, but not the new Horror Book. Hmm...I might just have to buy a paper copy of this one if they don't have it yet.
  19. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm not sure, but I'd be sorta surprised if they did. I think that they only put the main publishing line stuff (FOTJ, LOTF) on the Kindle, and not all Star Wars books, but I could be wrong.
  20. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    They have his Lost Tribe of the Sith stuff though.

I went to Amazon and they have a link that says "I'd like to read this on the kindle" so I clicked that. I don't know how many people need to click it in order for the publisher to do something about it but we'll see.
  21. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    The Lost Tribe stories are all ebooks, so it makes sense that they'd be in the Kindle format, in addition to pdf/ect.
  22. dewback_rancher Jedi Master

star 4
    Finally got my copy of Aflame #4- you can see my unreserved gushing over in the thread in Lit. :D
  23. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
  24. dewback_rancher Jedi Master

star 4
    Am I really that predictable? [face_laugh]
  25. Darth McClain Manager Emeritus

star 6
    About all things Knight Errant, yes. :p
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.