main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Loneliness ( AU ) Obi (angst)/Qui-Gon completed *10/5* !!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_Skywalker, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    awe great post Angel can't wait for more

2. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Go Yoda! Show that stubborn fool just what he's missing!

3. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Yippee!

Your back! And your rockin'!

Thank you very much for the wonderful post. Ooo! Ooo! Do we get more soon?

Please say we do.

We'll wait semi patiently for it!

4. RingThane

RingThane Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Yes, a wonderfull post Angel!! :D
    Go to Obi Qui!!

5. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    sheleigh: Thanks :D ! I´m glad that you like it. We all know it´s Yoda´s favorit hobby to show Qui-Gon how to deal with Obi ;) . I think the next post will be soon, we have holidays :D

CalaisKenobi: Well, perhaps after one year with Nool, the Agri-Corps seem to Obi like vacances. And don´t forget his self-confidence is nearly totaly broken.I think this will be clear later.
    Don´t worry. I think after this "talk" with his old master even Qui-Gon got that he has not to be perfect, but that Obi needs him ;)

ewen: I will do my best to write faster! ;) Now, I have finally time to think about it ;)

shanobi: Yes you´re right. Fleeing out of Obi´s room wasn´t the smartest thing ever, but don´t forget even a Jedi Master is only a human. He was just afraid of his own strong emotions, but now Yoda has told him the truth. Yes I hink mush will be coming but perhpas at first abit more angst? I´ll see... [face_devil]

Abbi_Cee: Thanks! ;) Finally someone who still like Qui-Gon and understand his reaction! I think you´re right, he lost his own self-confidence as well, after he was betrayed a second time by an appreantice. Both are hurt and don´t worry they´ll realize that they both belong together, sooner or later. ;)

JediFalcon: Thanks! ;) I´ll do my best!

ShirleyLang: *grin* I knew that you would like Yoda in this. Yes, I think he picked up the main points :D . Perhaps Qui-Gon is much smarter now ;) .

Seven: I´m glad to read that you like the post. I´m not sure, yet which aspect I´ll put in the next one, but I do´t think that I will need too much time... ;)

RingThane: Thanks :D . Good advice, I think Qui-Gon could listen to it, but perhaps he´s not fast enough... [face_devil]

Thanks to everyone for all this nice replies [face_love] . I will do my best to post soon ;) !

Angel

6. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Yay!!!!!! I get back from Michigan to see a new post!!! Really really good post! :)
    Post more soon!
    (but it's another evilness cliffhanger! What'd I tell you about those?)
    I'm tired... I've gotten about 3-4 hours of sleep since... uhh...8am Monday morning!
    God bless!
    <3-Moose

7. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Qui-Gon needs to go back and comfor the poor distraught boy that he left crying iwth the healers.

8. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I will not hurt Qui-Gon, I will not hurt Qui-Gon *eye twitches* I will not *eye twitches again* hurt Qui-Gon.

*gabs lightsaber* Okay talking to your self dosen't help, I will hurt Qui-Gon!

Qui-Gon you better go comfort that poor kid that you left all alone in the healers *note to author: very good angsty situation though* No go and comfort so us readers can enjoy some mush!

LOL Great post more soon I hope ^-^ Oh and welcome back!

9. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Malz4JESUS: Evil cliffhanger? What the hell is an evil cliffhanger? Angel tries to look innocent Thankd! ;) I´m glad that you like it tha much :D .Well, sitting here and reading, it´s really hard to find the way in your bed ;)

PadawanKitara: That´s a really good idea. But I think now he has got it himself and finally he has found the trust in himself to help Obi, but perhaps it´s too late now......

Ganki: Mmh, why do I have the feeling that you don´t like Qui-gon´s behavior? ;) But dion´t hurt him, he has no time to loose, and well I think mush is coming soon, but perhaps you have (or better Obi has) to go through a bit more angst [face_devil]

Thanks for the replies ;)

Angel

10. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    ARG!! Qui, get in there or else! You do NOT want an angry blonde with a lightsaber from a cereal box on your back. Trust me, it's not pretty!

11. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Great post, Angel!

Poor Obi! :_| Someone needs a hug! ::runs over and hugs Obi fiercely, gets comfy and falls asleep::

[whisper]MORE PLEASE![/whisper]

;)

EJ

12. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    oooo poor porr sweet Obi. You are not destined to be a farmer. Yoyu are a great Jedi who will be famous for all you good deeds.

I think I better shut up now.

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO Yoda. When ever your in need he just seems to appear.

LMAO

Great post.

More soon.

13. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Master_Comedy_Kitty: Here aren´t lots of Qui-Gon fans , or? Well let´s see what he´s doing, here´s the next post!

Enigma_Jade: You want to have more? Well here it is. I think he will need a hug after this post [face_devil]

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal: Yes, Yoda is cute [face_love] . And sometimes it seems, he does nothing else than helping Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan ( though handling both is a really hard job )

Qui-Gon was on his way back to Obi-Wan. Although he had chosen a detour, the
    Healer's wing was much too close. His self-doubt grew in his heart with every
    step toward the healers' wing. What if he only brought more pain to the boy?

These last days had proven he was much better in fighting a hard battle or
    overseeing long negotiations than dealing with emotions. If he was not even
    able to deal with his own feelings, how could he deal with Obi-Wan´s?

Qui-Gon never intended to hurt the boy, by the force, no. He indeed did love
    him with all his heart. It had taken a full year of loneliness for him and an
    insane, abusing master tolerated by Obi for Qui-Gon to realize it. But was it
    enough? Could he dare to get close to the Padawan again? It would mean risking being
    hurt again. But on the other side, could he leave the boy alone with his fear and pain?

The Jedi Master reached for the force to get an answer. But there was none.
    It would have been too easy. Maybe Yoda was right. He should trust his heart.
    Perhaps it would be a mistake. But it was not like he had not made mistakes
    where Obi was concerned. Maybe Obi was indeed worth another chance even if
    he did make another mistake.

His thoughts gave him enough courage to continue on his way to the healers..
    Suddenly a viciously sharp pain stabbed through his chest. He could not breath. Standing had become almost impossible. Qui-Gon sank to his knees as he gasped for air.
    His mind was gripped with panic. What was happening to him?

Concentrating on the force, he calmed himself.. Now he could search for the
    source of his distress. He soon discovered that he was totally unharmed.
    There was a new wave of shock in his mind and tears sprung from his eye.

How is this possible.

Suddenly he had found the reason. His face paled. Ignoring all the pain, he stood up and started to run through the corridors. The healers' ward suddenly seemed
    much too far. With all his strength he touched the damaged bond he shared
    with Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan! He cried, but there was no answer....

Obi-Wan was still lying in his bed. He was exhausted from the combination of
    being ill and crying. There were no tears left but the gulping sobs still
    continued. He felt hollow and dizzy. As Obi-Wan stared at the stark blank wall of
    his room he started to tremble. Was it colder than before?

Looking at the monitors next to him, he noticed that the temperature hadn't
    changed. Perhaps it was only his imagination because of the fever.

But after a few minutes it became worse. The cold was creeping through his
    body until it reached his heart. Obi-Wan´s eyes widened in shock. He crawled
    to the wall that his bed was leaning against, and pushed his back against
    it. Then he pulled his knees to his chest; every move seemed to drain his precious
    strength. He was becoming more and more tired. Because of his so hard shivering fingers, he it was difficult to pull even the covers closer to him. His hands seemed as if they were numb.

Nothing seemed to help. The room was getting colder and darker.. Obi-Wan
    panicked, as fear ran through his entire body. He wanted to scream but he
    couldn't. His tongue was thick with heaviness. So heavy he could not form
    words.

Obi-Wan was thrown into a deep state of shock when he realized he could feel
    none of his body. He felt totally numb. Obi-Wan wanted to clench his fists,
    but his hands wouldn't move with his mental command to do so.

And what ever had happened to him, it was not over yet. His vi

14. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    With one last cruel laugh the voice without a body ceased, leaving Obi-Wan alone; caught in his own mind with never ending pain............

As if Obi-Wan hasn't been alone for the past year, now he is stranded again just when he could have had Qui-Gon back!!! :_|

Good post though! :)

15. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    NOOOOO Obi! I am here for you. *goes and beats Nool over the head witha lightsaber*

Great post but just one little problem there is this small little cliffie at the end of this and i well NEED MORE SOON!

heeheee Amazing post again more soon i hope ^-^

16. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    *releases death grip on mouse* Argg......Nool, you're just BEGGING to be shot in the head, aren't you?!

17. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    :_| poor Obi Wan,

begins to beat nool senseless

post more soon Angel

18. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    DIE! NOOL! DIE! DIE DIE DIE! ARG! :mad: Come on mobs! Form up... we have to hunt some master.

And Qui-Gon! Go kick Nool's butt right now!

Excellent Angel! :D

19. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    NOOOOOOOO

MUSH SOON- NEED MUSH

20. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Angel we need this part first so we can get to the mush.

Now onward to the mushiness we all love!!!

See I told you it wasn't "too" much angst!!

PEACE ewen

21. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey...
    Ahhhh! You did it again Angel!!! grr! :)
    Poor Obi-Wan! :'(
    Save him Qui-Gon! Hurry!
    Whoa...
    ok... I'm done!
    That was an awesomeness post!
    Great writing!
    God bless!
    <3-Moose

22. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

What have you done?

You've left us hanging yet again!

.... I'm impressed. I've never seen so many cliffers in a story before.....

But even so, More soooooon pleeeeeeeaze????

Alrught I think I'm done.

~picks up and ignites a lightsaber~
    (I sugest you move.... I've never used a lightsaber before and weather I can or not has yet to be seen...)
    ~begins chasing Nool around her living room~

Prepare to meet PAIN!!!!!

^perants watch the teenager with a confused air^

Mom : Myst be a teenage thing.....

Dad: ^nods^

Seven: DEATH TO NOOL!!!! DEATH TO NOOL!!!!

23. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    CalaisKenobi: ;) Thanks, I´m glad you like it. Yeah, poor Obi, he can´t stay out of trouble ;)

Ganki; Thanks, I´ll do my best to continue soon! ;) Glad to see, that you are still loving Nool [face_devil]

Comedy_Master_Kitty: I think that is his dearest wish, do you wan to help him [face_devil]

JediFalcon: I´ll try to ;) . Well, beqting Nool senseless sounds to be funny, right?

sheleigh: Thanks, I´m happy tha you like it. Hunting Nool? Could be fun!

PadawanKitara: Don´t worry, wait for the next post ;)

ewen: Hey, I promised a mush part, and the next one will be full of mush, or at least I think so... :p

Malz4JESUS: ;) It´s always nice to read that the post isn´t the catastroph, I though of :) . Yes, Qui-Gon should better hurry. But I have the feeling that he finally got this as well :D

Seven: Cliffers? Me? You are kidding, aren´t you? Angel tries to look innocent
    To work with a lightsaber, you need a bit training, and I believe Nool is a good training object [face_devil] ....

Thanks to everyone for replying :D
    The next post will be a mush part!!! ;)
    R E A L L Y

Angel

24. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    :) Up!
    Yay! Mush!

25. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    [face_shocked]

Great post, Angel! I'm sorry if I don't say more, because I have to go and KILL NOOL now. Grr!! :mad:

::Nool slinks away, but EJ spots him anyway. He begins to run:: COME BACK HERE YOU JERK! ::gives chase::

EJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.