main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Loneliness ( AU ) Obi (angst)/Qui-Gon completed *10/5* !!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_Skywalker, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    darn I forgot my lightsaber at home. *Nool: thank god*

But I have a blaster! Come here you little son of a sith! *takes out blaster a runs after Nool*

Please keep it up! I love this fic!

I am the first on this page! *the small things that make my day*

Happy St.P dat to all *grabs a Guinnes*

2. RingThane

RingThane Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Waiting patiently for your next post!

Okay, I'm shamelessly promoting my first fic. The link is on my sig!

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    More soon I hope

*grabs lightsaber, ignites it, and joisn Ganki in hunting down Nool*

4. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    PadawanKitara:Thanks!!!

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal: Thanks!!! That´s a nice idea!! I would like to see this, but we´re talking about Qui-Gon!!!
    But don´t worry this is going to have a happy end!!!!! ;) ;) !!

Ganky: I´m glad to see you here!!!
    You want to hunt Marek, now?? Wait for two or three posts, then you are going to hate him!!!! ;) ;) !!!!

RingThane: I´m ready to post, now ;) !!! Don´t worry about promoting your fic here, I know this problem, nobody is reading my first one :( !!!

Arwen_Jade-Kenobi: Hunting Mareh is a good idea, you´ll see inthe end how awful he is!!!!

I´m sorry for not posting earlier, I prepared this longer post for yesterday, but I wasn´t able to go online!!!
    The first part will explain you something about Yoda and then...anyone wants to see Qui-Gon meets Obi???
    I hope it´s a bit realistic, for a writer it´s a hard job to realize if her post is interesting or overdone!!! I did my best!!!

The jedi temple had a deep lake and lots of gardens. In one of these gardens, there was a little green troll cutting some strange looking flowers to prepare his next meal.
    He wanted to enjoy silence and peace for a last time. The next days would be very stressful.
    The wishes of the force were often complicated, and sometimes an old master with a stick was needed to fullfill them.
    And this time he had to deal with broken hearts and lots of stubbourness!!

He looked up, something had changed, his peaceful time was over.

"Master Yoda!" A little droid said: "You wanted to be informed, when master Marek Nool and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi would arrive at the space port.
    They did so a few minutes, ago."

"Thanks!" The old master answered: "Return to your work you can."
    Thw little green one took his stick and walked through half of the temple to a window, one level higher than the entrance.
    There he could observe all newcomers easily.

Yoda waited for the two jedi, for Obi-Wan. He liked the young boy and not only because he had no problems eating his meals.
    Obi-Wan was skilled and friendly, with a smile for everyone and lots of humor.

They were coming! Yoda looked down the street. He got a bad unpleasant feeling.
    At first, he couldn´t see Obi-Wan´s eyes. They were looking down to his feet.
    That wasn´t typicle for him
    Now, the boy lifted his head.
    Yoda froze, the cold feeling returned. There was nothing warm and friendly in Obi-Wan´s eyes anymore, they looked so sad!! That was strange!!!

"Ordering Qui-Gon back, the right decision I made. Ignore the wishes of the force we must not!! A team the force together had put, being divided it should not!!"

The two jedi entered the door.

"Tomorrow arrive Qui-Gon will. Hope not to late it is I do!!"

It was dark when Qui-Gon left the space port. The artificial night began.
    He made his lonely way through the deep shadows to the temple. His souroundings reflected his feelings.
    He didn´t want to be here, too many unpleasant memories.

A short time before reaching the entrance, he felt something srange, like another presence touched his soul.
    It was like...
    NO! It couldn´t be true! He was wrong.
    It was a simple deception because he was tired and because of this place!
    Obi-Wan was nothing more than a shadow of his past, like Xanathos!
    He never wanted to face him again! Strong shields sourounded him, now.

Obi-Wan couldn´t sleep. He felt so disappointed!
    How could he be stupid enaugh to think something would change here, would be better!?
    The whole day had been a catastrohe!!

At first master Nool had told him every minute, what to do, how to react and how stupid he was!
    Damn! He had been so nervous, that he nearly fall down the stairs, a long way!!
    And then, as he thought it couldn´t be worse, he was told that all his friends were Padawans right now and on missions!
    Here was no one he could talk to.
    He felt lonelier than ever, at this place, he once called home.

Suddenly there was a strange feeling, he felt being

5. RingThane

Mar 7, 2002
    Yay!! That was just great!

Qui-Gon... :mad:
    That man needs a wake up call, and fast!!

6. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Oh... I want to kill Qui-Gon... but I won't... because the prospect of mush is too tempting... but can I kick him... or something? Great Post Angel_Skywalker! Can't wait to read more!!!

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Great post.Sadness adds to angst and what comes after or hopefully at some time in this story, mush!!!!!!I wish I had more to read tonite.Not to sound pushy,but please hurry when enough time you have.Been lurking on these boards too long,now I am beginning to sound like Yoda.PEACE Ewen

8. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    RingThane: Thanks!!! You´re right Qui-Gon is stubbourn and slow this time, but don´t worry he´ll realize the truth soon ;) !!!

sheleigh: Thanks!!! Don´t kill him, I don´t think he wanted to hurt Obi, his own wounded heart is the problem.
    He´ll find out what a fool he was, and that means lots of mush ;) ;) !!!!
    BTW if you want to kick him, I think Yoda would borrow you his stick :) !!

ewen: Thanks!!! I´m working on the next part, it´s about Qui-Gon and it´s a bit difficult because on the one hand he is still shocked and hurt, on the other he felt sorry for this boy, although he doesn´t want to ;) !!

I´ll do my best to prpare the next part soon, but I´m busy this week.
    We´re going to get holidays on friday, then I´ll post the end quickly!!!

Angel_Skywalker

9. RingThane

Mar 7, 2002
    UP!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Up!!!!!!!!!!! 8-}
    Up!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Up!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-}
    (Okay i'm getting carried away, you all got the idea...)

10. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    That was sad, but good. Cant wait for the inevitable mush :)

11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    *continues chasing Nool, breaks away and hit Qui on head with the hilt of her lightsaber. Continues chasing Nool with lightsaber*

Poor Obi.....Stupid Qui... *runs back and kicks Qui and continues chasing nool*

More soon!!! I hope qui doesn't need me to know sense into him b/c that would be BAD

12. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    shanobi: Thanks!! After so much sadness, you can enjoy the mush much better ;) !!

Arwen_Jade-Kenobi: ;) !!! Qui-Gon will realize he´s wrong, but kicking him one time, can´t be wrong ;) !!!

Thanks for replying!!!!

Angel_Skywaker

13. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I'm a mush fan myself :)

14. RingThane

Mar 7, 2002
    Mush all the way! Must have mush!! :D

15. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I'm back! *pulls out lightsaber* you said I could get him now! Oh well I will wait a few post. Then Nool shall pay!

Oh by the way this fic is going good. I am loving. Can't wait for maybe some more Obi/Angst *grins evily*

Posty Wosty soon!

16. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    PadawanKitara: Be patient!! ;) !! There will be a big "mush-part" in the end!!!!

RingThane: You´ll get your mush, soon!! I think I´ll need three or four posts to end this!! But before, there will be a big Obi/angst part!!! :p

Ganki: Thanks!! You´ll get your angst and your mush, I promise!!! ;) ;) !!

Here´s a short part to make Qui-Qon a bit more sympathic!!! I hope it´s good enaugh!!

Enjoy:

Closing the door, Qui-Gon felt a bit saver.
    His lips were pressed together and his heart was still running!
    He didn´t want to think about this incident, but his thoughts returned; returned to this white, familiar face.

What the hell was the boy doing here?

Why now???

Calm down, he ordered himself, running away because of a young boy, that isn´t a jedi´s behavior.
    But he was shocked about the fact that Ob... the boy could still touch and confuse his heart!! Seeing him again was so strange, like someone cut his heart out of his body!!
    These two blue eyes...

*...they looked so helpless, so hurt!!*

Where did this thought come from??
    How could he think in a friendly way about a boy, who betrayed him??
    Once, he gave the boy a part of his soul, of his heart, of his life!!
    But he threw it away without any regretful word, without any hestitation!!!

NO!!! This one wasn´t his problem any longer!! He wouldn´t vaste his time with thinking about him!!!!!

Dynamicly, he grasped for his sleep clothes and prepared himself for bed.
    He would only need a bit of sleep and the whole thing wouldn´t be as bad!
    Switching the light off with the force, he tried to fall asleep, but it wasn´t a big relief this time, because a small white face with weak blue eyes was still in his thoughts, hunting him in his dreams!!

Anyone like???

I hope I didn´t mess it up totaly!!! I only wanted to show you Qui-Gon isn´t heartless, he´s hurt!!!
    There´ll be the next post as soon s possible!!

Angel_Skywalker

17. RingThane

Mar 7, 2002
    Teriffic post!
    Yeah I kind of feel sorry for Qui, he's just blind as a bat! 8-}

18. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Ahh... now I don't want to kill him anymore... great Post Angel_Skywalker!! Poor Qui... oi, emotional high and low going on here... can't wait to read more!! ^_^

19. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Oh, poor deluded Qui. You really have no choice but to love Obi....why do you fight it so? :)

You're doing a good job showing Qui's hurt. Now, lets see him get his act together and stop taking HIS pain out on a 14 year old boy.

And poor Obi too, I sense more hurt/angst coming for him before we get to the lovely angst. Of course the mush will be all the sweeter because of it, which makes it bearable. :) looking forward to more Angel

20. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Poor Qui, the hurting must be running deep. I suspect Yoda is doing a bit of manipulating by having Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan there at the same time. Hope his plans work. :)

21. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Good story, I like the way you, write-sound, reminds me of when we lived in Germany. ;) 7

22. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    That was great.

Obi hunting Qui's thoughts. That's great.

Keep up the good work.

23. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I LIKE! *gets up from chair and dances* Mush and Angst on the woo-who *punches the air*

More soon please!

24. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    RingThane: Thanks!!!!! You´re right, Qui-Gon is really blind, but don´t forget:

blind Qui-Gon = lots of angst => lots of mush ;) ;) !!!!!!

sheleigh: Thanks!!!!! I´m glad Qui-Gon is more understandable right now!!!!
    I was afraid someone could put him on the same level as Marek Nool!!!
    And that´s totaly wrong!!!!
    There´s a big difference between them:
    Marek is an awful sadist (I hope you got it ), and if you don´t believe this now, you´ll think so soon!!!!
    Qui-Gon is blind, slow and hurt!! But he would never do any harm to Obi! He loves the boy ( he only didn´t realize it!!! ) !!!

shanobi: Thanks ;) !! You´re right!! Qui-Gon and Obi belong together!!!
    But don´t worry, in one of the next posts Marek will go too far and with some help even Qui-Gon will realize the truth!!!
    But I don´t want to spoil you too much [face_devil] !!!!!

Abbi_Cee: New readers are always welcome ;) !!
    Yes of course, Yoda helped force and fate a bit by bringing the two together!! Don´t forget, he likes booth and you don´t need to have a diplom in psychology to realize Qui-Gon has problems!! ;)

jedi7: I´m glad to see a new reader!!! Thanks!!!!! Yes, English is my worse subject in school and so it´s possible that my writing sounds a bit German!!! Please, don´t care!!! ;) ;) !!!

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal: Thanks!!!! Deep inside Qui-Gon loves Obi-Wan and he sees his pain, so he could´t forget him!!! ;)

Gankie: Thanks!!! There will be lots of Obi angst soon!!!! hehe !!
    In this point you can sure of Marek he´s good for Obi angst everytime ;)

I´ll post as soon as possible, our holidays start today!!!! ;) !!!

Angel_Skywalker

25. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    more soon

anyway... that was great i love the way u showed qui's agony.

please post soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.