main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Loneliness ( AU ) Obi (angst)/Qui-Gon completed *10/5* !!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_Skywalker, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Sorry I´m busy today!! It doesn´t lool like a post for this day!!!!

Angel_Skywalker

2. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Oh, oh!!
    Nobody is reading this any longer, I should post quickly !!!

The Qui-Gon post is on the way to my beta reader, so be nice and come back! :) :)

I´m going to post immediately, when I´ll get it back!

Angel_Skywalker

3. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Really need a post here.PEACE Ewen

4. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    ewen: No problem ;)

Anyone wants to read Qui-Gon´s pov of this incidents?
    Here we go:

Entering the dining room, Qui-Gon was angry and jealous. There were so many masters and most of them had a mission right now. He was the only one, who had nothing to do. In fact, he was totally superfluous. Even Master Yoda, who was the reason for his current position had no time for him. What the hell should he do here?

The whole morning he spent his time cleaning the room. Now he could see his reflection in the floor and on the table.

After finding a corner to sit alone, he looked through the room as if searching for something...or for someone.

"That´s ridiculous," he said to himself. " The boy doesn´t mean anything to me."

But after scanning the room and not finding Obi-Wan´s presence, he had a strange feeling. Mostly he was relieved but there was also something else...a bit of regret.

"Nonsense!"

After this disaster last night, he never wanted to face the boy again. All the time after that incident, he had tried to ban Obi-Wan from his thoughts and had failed.

There was one question, which irritated him: why could he still sense the boy this way? He stopped training him about one year ago! But there was no one with experience to ask. In fact, if there had been a ranking list for losing padawans, he would have taken first place!

Damn, he didn´t want to think about this now! He had to calm down. Taking some deep breaths, he calmed himself down and concentrated. Suddenly, the door opened and the Knights carried in the food. It seemed like he had missed the first two meals, but it didn´t matter, he wasn´t very hungry. But maybe after eating something he could bring himself up to facing Yoda and asking him for a mission, again.

Before someone could rise and get some food, the door opened again. A child carried in a large, beautiful gateau. Qui-Gon couldn?t see more than the child?s legs but it didn?t matter. He didn´t need to. Because the old and damaged bond he held reacted immediately. Obi-Wan.

The newfound peace left him and his feelings were chaotic again. The old pain returned. After Obi-Wan took a few steps to the other side, Qui-Gon was able to see his face. He was irritated. Although he didn´t know what he had expected but surely nothing like this. Obi-Wan was as white as a ghost, his lipes were pressed together and his normally friendly blue eyes were full of panic. This was totally unusual for him.

This realization hurt Qui-Gon and his first impulse was to touch the bond and contact the boy. But at the last moment he stopped. The boy wasn´t his business any longer! Carefully, he watched Obi-Wan go towards a table. Did he shake? Qui-Gon wasn´t sure. Then suddenly the expression of the boy´s eyes changed. They became so cloudy, he seemed to be far away.

Now, Qui-Gon got a bad feeling. A Jedi should never loose his focus, his concentration. To Obi-Wan?s luck, the table was only a few meters away. The boy walked towards it, but there was a chair in his way. Qui-Gon expected him to take a step to the side. He didn´t. And the Master saw his left leg hitting the chair.

"Obi-Wan, catch yourself," he whispered, "Catch yourself," still watching the boy´s face. He saw that the boy´s eyes widen in panic as he lost his balance and crashed with the gateau onto the floor, his head disappearing into cake. Seeing the boy falling onto the gateau, Qui-Gon felt sorry for him and wanted to help.

But then Obi-Wan came to his feet, his face covered in cream. Some of the other Jedi started to laugh. How could they? Didn´t they see Obi-Wan?s anxious and helpless eyes? Qui-Gon wasn´t sure what to do. He wasn´t prepared for such a situation. This all was to unusual for Obi-Wan. He remembered a strong, self-confident boy with lots of humor. Were these tears in his eyes?
    Suddenly the boy turned and walked away.

Qui-Gon wanted to follow him, to calm him down. But he stopped himself. This wasn´t his job any longer. Obi-Wan had a Master. This man would tell

5. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Angel,I love this story,but I can not wait for QGJ to find out whats going on behind closed doors when it comes to Obi.I thought we might get a glimpse of that.I am such an impatient FF reader,SORRY!!!PEACE Ewen

6. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Qui-Gon prepare yourself, when you find out what is really happening to Obi-Wan you guilt is going to increase ten fold!

BTW... love this story Angel!!!!!!!

7. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Qui's either going to feel quilty or have a very long 'talk' with a certain Master. I hope Qui doesn't feel real sorry for himself. I mean, Obi's isn't his resposibilty anymore (even if I want that to change) and he shouldn't worry about him so much. Though he should maybe care a little bit more on what's going on with Obi. As a freind or something.

Anyway, good post. Hope more is coming soon.

~Swede :p

8. BlueJedi

BlueJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    Awesome story!! Can not wait for the next post. Great story developement

9. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    I'm still reading. Just been lurking lately.

Oh, i felt so bad for Obi-Wan in the dining hall. I almost couldn't read it.

Can't wait for Qui to come to his senses.

Hurry with more.

10. Jedi_April

Jedi_April Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    I'm still reading. I love your story!

11. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    ewen: Don´t worry!! Qui-Gon will find out the truth soon, and it will be a shock!! ;)

Kelly Kenobi: Welcome, I´m always glad to see a new reader!! Oh, yes! When he will realize the truth, he´ll wish to kick himself :) !!!

TheSwedishJedi: Qui-Gon´s big problem is, that he doesn´t allow himself to feel anything for Obi ( although he´s not always able to opress his feelings ), and so he can´t be a friend!!
    I don´t think he feels sorry for himself, because he lies to himself and says that he has a wonderful life! But he didn´t trust his abilities to train a padawan any longer. But dont worry, he´ll help Obi soon :)

BlueJedi: Thanks :) !! I´m happy to see you´re here :) !!

shanobi: Obi is really poor, you´re right!! Qui-Gon is slow, but after the next posts, even he´ll realize, what´s going on!!

JediApril:Thanks :) :) !!

Angel_Skywalker

12. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Come on Qui- figure out why Obi looks so upset!

13. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Really... is Qui blind... or just dumb! As usual, can't wait to see what happens next, Angel_Skywalker!! :)

14. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    I love how you described Qui-Gon's emotions during the dinner especially when he saw Obi fall and felt bad for him and got that pain in his stomach. When an ex boyfriend did something stupid, long after we had broken up, I can still remember feeling bad for him and getting just that sort of cold icy pain right in the pit of my stomach. What's Obi's nasty master going to say about this?

15. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay Angel I just got finished reading your story, poor Obi Wan. Its a great story so far. Hmmm, I wonder what his master will tell him now. Beats the stupid jedi master into a coma. Hugs Obi Wan.

16. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah Qui-Gon it's about time you wanted to help him, but you shouldn't stop.

What is with Qui-Gon. Doesn't he usally say trust your feelings of something like that. I need a post and one soon. I've got too many questions running around in my mind.

17. RingThane

RingThane Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Yah a new post! That was awesome A_S!
    My allergies are acting up...

18. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    SWEEET!!!

More soon please!!!!

19. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    WOW!!!! *sniff* that was great

*writes down characters that need to be killed*

Nool
    Qui (if he doesn't smarten up)

*remembers her appointed task as 'Chaser of Nool' and goes back to chasing Nool with blue lightsasber and numerous other artilery*

20. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    PadawanKitara: That would be a good idea ;) !! Be patient, he will!!

sheleigh: Thanks! I think he´s both, blind and dump ;) !!

Abbi_Cee: I´m glad you like it!! Oh, I think Nool will be furious and meaner than ever!!

JediFalcon: I´m happy to see you here!! You want to know anything about Nool´s reaction? I tell you this: Obi should better start running, fast!!!

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal: I think Qui-Gon wants to trust his feelings, but he´s truly hurt and afraid now!!! He´ll need a kick in the right direction, but don´t worry in the next two posts, Nool will go too far!!! [face_devil]

RingThane: Thanks!!! :) :)

Arwen_Jade-Kenobi: Thanks, I´m glad you like it!!!
    Don´t worry! Qui-Gon will smarten up soon. In the first moment after realizing the truth there´s the possibility of a sentence like
    instinktivly, he touched his lightsaber

I´ll try to post soon!!!

Angel_Skywalker

21. BlueJedi

Mar 25, 2002
    how soon?

now?

how about now?

now?

ok ok

Now!

22. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    crawls through thread hoping Qui Gon will smarten up and know that there is something wrong with Obi Wan

Characters
    Nool
    end of need to kill

23. BlueJedi

Mar 25, 2002
    in need of post

24. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    Hehe, a little post Angel? How about it?

I'm sure your readers would be grateful... not to mention that they would be soo angry at Nool...

25. RingThane

RingThane Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    A post please?
    I need a pick me up after leaving my copy of Rebel Dream at my cousin's house. :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.