main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Lonely Jedi

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Jul 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I know you all mean well, and maybe you think I over-reacted, but this is me, OK? I have my dad's short temper and as I said, I'm a bit slow at taking jokes. But seeking "professional help"? Things aren't that bad, trust me.

I know you guys have invited me to meets, but everytime I've had a peek at the posts, nothing seems to interest me to pop along. I'm sorry that I'm not into computer/video games or anything else that you've been up to, that's why I have attended. I'm also not up to date with everything either. I'm slowly trying to get back into checking the boards. Just please remember to be nice to me. I remember seeing Planet of the Apes with some of you last year - I wasn't impressed with Grizzly ****-stirring me after the movie. The only reason I went was to get out of the house.

2. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Your so full of it that it's not even funny..........

Not you Nat.

Please stay on here, It would be a tradgedy to lose you yet again.

3. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
    You da man, stick it to him!

4. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Nat, pleae check your private messages.

And SK, I have no interest in continuing anything with you. I do not get off on your little self justifying posts after you stir the pot.

5. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Whoah. Stay off the forums for a day...

Nat, it was good to see you back and it would be even better to stay back. I can vouch for SM's intentions. He's a considerate guy and when he makes a friendly suggestion, it really is friendly. You want to go to somethign as a group, make a suggestion. Some people here don't like things your in to but some do. You want to go to a footy or cricket game, I'll be in that. I doubt I'd be the only one. Of course there's the batman fans too. All our club and forum meets are based on suggestions.

6. Shaven_Wookie69

Shaven_Wookie69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2001
    Every one let out a primal scream - you'll all feel better :D

7. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Everyone breath now... thats it big deep breaths... Jedi-Aztek breath man... no through your nose... :)

Everyone so needs to lighten up in here, I'm trying why can't the rest of you.

8. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I don't see why everyone can't get along together without the arguments.

9. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Trying to lighten it up with what? With Kero and a match? You deliberately came into a thread that didn't concern you whatsoever, and abused SM. That counts as trolling, and I've seen you do it before.

10. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Abuse SM? Where have I abused him? I never abused him in any of the above posts. I was simply standing up for a fellow Outer Rimmer (Jedi_Nat) as she has been through wars if you ever cared to read her posts, she's a very nice young lady (not that any of you have met her) and she was quite upset and wants people to show some compassion towards her, she wants a friend thats all.

I'm allowed to have my own opinion as you all keep saying. Jedi_Nat was on these boards way before any of you new people came along and I was simply standing by her side as you people began to get nasty to her, I can see she does need some support as you people just won't back down. . If someone needs "professional help" its you people.

And for the record Sith-Gecko this thread doesn't concern you either until you just entered it with that post. So don't start telling me I troll, because so do YOU! Following SM around on here like a lost puppy. I'm sick of all this, why can't we just get along with each other!!

11. Sith-Gecko

Jun 26, 2001
    I was involved in the actual conversation. I am NOT A TROLL, and how dare you of all people accuse me of that. It's not the thread that had nothing to do with you, merely the situation. You did not need to come in an ATTACK and FLAME BOTH SM AND I out of the fact that you read things into posts that aren't there, jump to conclusions rather fast, hold a grudge against people because they caught you out on an issue long since dealt with. You also enter into a thread, become heated after trolling whoever you wish, begin to flame people, are criticised for doing so, then have the nerve to tell other people to calm down and drop the issue - an issue which YOU YOURSELF have poured petrol onto and ignited, to find the fire yuou've started has become too hot for your liking. Deal with the consequences of your actions, and think before you make any more useless posts that do nothing but get other people angry for no reason other than your own stupidity.

As far as my "following SM around on here like a lost puppy" - how dare you! How dare you stoop to the level of assuming that, just because I AM FEMALE and I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHOM I AGREE WITH that I blindly follow him everywhere and agree with his every word - I am NOT the ditzy "girl" you seem to think I am. I am a functioning individual with an independant mind. I agree with him on most issues - that's part of the reason I love him.

12. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Sith-Gecko's Primate (sorry I meant Private) Message to myself:

You have now insulted me personally. I have - I will state this clearly so that you can't misinterpret this message - I have taken great offense at your simile relating me to a lost puppy following SM around. I now think you are a shallow individual, and I believe that you indeed do post hurtful and ignorant comments merely because you dislike people, and like to feel superior to others by proving them wrong, even when they are not and you obviously should keep your mouth shut.

These boards are restricted to 13 year olds and over. That also includes mental age - I suggest on those grounds that you may be ineligable to post here if you don't think a little deeper before you open your mouth.

See this keeps going back and forth, back and forth. So I'm just going to ignore these PM's and move on. We can't keep going on like this so as the rest of you won't back down, I intend to ignore it all. Send anymore stuff to me and I WILL make it public for everyone to see on here. I have nothing to hide and neither should anyone else. Drop it!

13. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Abuse SM? Where have I abused him? I never abused him in any of the above posts.

Wrong, go back and read.

I was simply standing up for a fellow Outer Rimmer (Jedi_Nat) as she has been through wars if you ever cared to read her posts,

She has made that abundantly clear.

she's a very nice young lady (not that any of you have met her)

There you go assuming again, I have in fact met her on a few occasions.

and she was quite upset and wants people to show some compassion towards her, she wants a friend thats all.

And flaming me for an opinion on a couple of films, which as stated is shared by a few ppl here, and then flaming ppl whenever they tried, politely, to explain to her what ppl were talking about, is a great way to go about that right?

I'm allowed to have my own opinion as you all keep saying. Jedi_Nat was on these boards way before any of you new people came along and I was simply standing by her side as you people began to get nasty to her,

Noone got nasty, not until you came in with your flame thrower.

I can see she does need some support as you people just won't back down.

Support, maybe, an assistant flame thrower? no.

If someone needs "professional help" its you people.

See you at the docs office for your first session too then.

And for the record Sith-Gecko this thread doesn't concern you either until you just entered it with that post.

She was in fact involved in this conversation way before you were, comments like this just prove when you read the last 2 posts and then reply.

So don't start telling me I troll, because so do YOU!

You trolled, right then you did, you waited till someone got upset at me, then came out swinging, with some very heavy bias on the events leading up to that.

Following SM around on here like a lost puppy.

How dare you? do you have a problem with women who have an opinion of their own? A quick scroll through the bitching box would answer that.

I'm sick of all this, why can't we just get along with each other!!

How can you expect ppl to listen to your advice to drop anything when you start flaming in the very same post where you ask ppl to?

SK, whatever your problem with me is, name it., 'cos I'm sick of trying to figure out what your problem with everyone on these boards is who wasn't around in the good ol' days of the UBB.

And your posts after you go stirring crap like this asking ppl to settle and "breathe" only make you look very childish.

You're not fooling anyone, if you want this dropped, stop flaming ppl.

Coming to the next meet? Because i would very much like a private conversation with you.

14. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    :D How long were you working on that one for.

Like the conversation you said you were going to have with me at the last meet. You were to...

No sorry that would be taking it to far

15. Sith-Gecko

Jun 26, 2001
    Sith-Gecko's Primate (sorry I meant Private) Message to myself

This is exactly what I was talking about. Double-standards. You don't consider that a flame? You are merely making me more and more angered and annoyed with you - and I am not someone that you would want as an adversary.

I felt my private message to be entirely validated, as you have no idea how insulted I was by your comment. That message was a controlled reaction, and frankly I'm not ashamed of anything I have sent you in it. I firmly believe every word of it. However, I didn't think that it should be posted publicly, as for other people to read it would be unnecessary. However you request that I keep my opinions on you public? So be it.

I am tired of your persistance in making people angry with your intentionally hurtful jokes that easily hurt, frustrate, annoy and anger people. I am tired of having to put up with you stepping in on every debate that takes place, having your little say in issues that do NOT relate to you whatsoever, then when people take offense at your ridiculously unsubstantiated opinions, you back out and TELL OTHERS TO CALM DOWN! One rule for yourself, and one for others, I see. Fantastic job, really. I couldn't find a crazier and more annoying way to get people to dislike me if I tried, really.

Oh, and here's a PM from you - but I thought there was to be no more?

Once again you have misread my message and taken offence and attacked back. There's no need.

Exactly what I'm talking about. Flame away, then get all shocked when people take offense. Fan-smegging-tastic. [face_plain]

16. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Well I'm at work at the moment and I need someone to keep me awake, thanks.

17. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    How long were you working on that one for.

Again with the insults [face_plain]

Like the conversation you said you were going to have with me at the last meet. You were to...

Yeah, I was gonna do things to you I would have gotten in a lot of trouble for, fortunately, for us both, I was somewhat calmer by then, and the situation, to my belief at least,had cleared somewhat.

No sorry that would be taking it to far

Further than you have already gone?

What, exactly, is your problem? why do you fan the flames of any situation, ask ppl to calm down when they grow tired of your immature, sarcastic responses, then wait until it's all calm before flaming again?

Honestly, you must be really bored right now. [face_plain]

18. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Well I'm at work at the moment and I need someone to keep me awake, thanks.

Well that answers my last query. [face_plain]

19. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    I got plenty of good work here that I'm working on in-between posts. As long as your replying I'm good thanks.

EDIT: I guess you must be bored to keep replying, uh? Actually I don't know why you are still replying.

20. opium

opium Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 1999
    I thought the whole point of a private message was that it was exactly that....private.

21. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    no need for this to come up again,

After realising that this would not be solved by PM, I contacted an admin last night, as a last resort.

SK has been warned about this sort of thing, and I'm sure we can expect his best behaviour from now on.

22. Pigalek

Pigalek Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2001
    Well if this has been settled can we get back to telling Nat how much we all love her? :D

:p

23. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Re: Top of the page. Nat if you thought I was ****stirring you after the movie, then I'm sorry. It was a long time ago and my memory is pretty bad for stuff like that so I'll take your word for it and apologise.
    However.. the fact that I was stirring means you're liked and accepted as part of the group... if you were ignored, then that would be more cause for concern, cos it would mean I didn't care.
    LD can vouch for me on this one, cos the Fatbastard and I are rather merciless when it comes to sledging each other... for those who don't know, LD was also my Best Man back in 1991.. we've known each other since 1989 which is probably why we've been compared to an old married couple on more than one occasion :D :p :)

24. UmmYep

UmmYep Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2001
    Nat, Dont go...

If you dont see any meet ideas you like, howsabout ya suggest one??

25. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    I was going to remain silent , but it seems we may have lost a member because of this.
    This is not directed to anyone in general, but is possible if we could please keep the infighting between our self off the boards.I know it's hard not to be affected personally by what someone has said to you, but take a 10 min breather before posting.

As our club can only attract members via this medium at the moment, what will they think... That our club members can't get along with each other.

This is just my view.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.