Long Time Fan, New Member

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Neon Genesis, Nov 4, 2012.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Neon Genesis Jedi Master

Hey everyone! I'm a long time Star Wars fan who grew up with the original trilogy but I just found this site tonight! I guess I'm more of a casual fan than a hardcore geek but I grew up watching the originals on TV and I saw the 97 special editions in theaters. I saw episode I in theaters too though I didn't see the others in theaters. I have the 97 special edition versions of episodes IV through VI on VHS and I have the unaltered editions on DVD. I also have all of the prequel trilogy on DVD but I've never read any of the EU books and comics and I don't have any Star Wars merchandise. But the announcement of a new trilogy in the works made me excited about the series again so I was looking for a Star Wars forums to join to discuss the series with others. I'm also a big fan of fantasy and sci-fi in general and I'm a really big fan of anime and manga. It's nice meeting everyone and here's to hopefully another decade of Star Wars excitement and fun!
  2. WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  3. Rotticus Jedi Master

star 1
    Nice to meet you, and welcome! I've been a bit of a casual fan myself, up until recently.... Star Wars was pretty much my childhood so im pretty loyal to it. Good to have you on the forum!
  4. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Welcome aboard @Neon Genesis!!!! Good to have you here! Take a look around, say hello and most of all dont be a stranger and have fun! Any questions, I'm happy to help!!!
  5. Neil lowery Jedi Youngling

Hi everyone! I've been a fan since the ot having the news of new films my fandom has restarted so I'm ready to dive into it all over again. I will try to avoid spoilers this time around!.
  6. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Welcome Neil! You should start your own Hi Thread! So we can all say hi there!
  7. Neil lowery Jedi Youngling

Thanks Ayala! How do I start a hi thread? I'm new to all this forum stuff
  8. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Top right side of the page, there is a box that says "Start a New Thread" that's what these things are called, threads. So you click on that, title it and then put your own story under that..then Post! Easy as that! ;)
    Neil lowery likes this.
Moderators: Skiara