main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Long Time Fan, New Member

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Neon Genesis, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Neon Genesis

Neon Genesis Jedi Padawan

Nov 4, 2012
    Hey everyone! I'm a long time Star Wars fan who grew up with the original trilogy but I just found this site tonight! I guess I'm more of a casual fan than a hardcore geek but I grew up watching the originals on TV and I saw the 97 special editions in theaters. I saw episode I in theaters too though I didn't see the others in theaters. I have the 97 special edition versions of episodes IV through VI on VHS and I have the unaltered editions on DVD. I also have all of the prequel trilogy on DVD but I've never read any of the EU books and comics and I don't have any Star Wars merchandise. But the announcement of a new trilogy in the works made me excited about the series again so I was looking for a Star Wars forums to join to discuss the series with others. I'm also a big fan of fantasy and sci-fi in general and I'm a really big fan of anime and manga. It's nice meeting everyone and here's to hopefully another decade of Star Wars excitement and fun!

2. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Hi and welcome!

3. Rotticus

Rotticus Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 21, 2012
    Nice to meet you, and welcome! I've been a bit of a casual fan myself, up until recently.... Star Wars was pretty much my childhood so im pretty loyal to it. Good to have you on the forum!

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome aboard Neon Genesis!!!! Good to have you here! Take a look around, say hello and most of all dont be a stranger and have fun! Any questions, I'm happy to help!!!

5. Neil lowery

Neil lowery Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2012
    Hi everyone! I've been a fan since the ot having the news of new films my fandom has restarted so I'm ready to dive into it all over again. I will try to avoid spoilers this time around!.

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome Neil! You should start your own Hi Thread! So we can all say hi there!

7. Neil lowery

Neil lowery Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2012
    Thanks Ayala! How do I start a hi thread? I'm new to all this forum stuff

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Top right side of the page, there is a box that says "Start a New Thread" that's what these things are called, threads. So you click on that, title it and then put your own story under that..then Post! Easy as that! ;)

Neil lowery likes this.