Long Time Lurker First Time Poster

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Arianna, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Arianna Jedi Padawan

Hello all! I have been lurker here for some time and have finanly decided to come out of the shadows :).

I saw Empire Strikes Back when I was 5 years old and even though I loved the movies and had the action figures and stuff I didn't truly become a SW fan until I read the Thrawn Trilogy when it was first published in '91.

Looking forward to talking with you and discussing SW! :D

2. NaomiOrganaSolo Force Ghost

star 4
    Hiya Arianna, welcome to the boards!

I lurked for a long time before I posted too, it's a great way to get the hang of this place.
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Another one comes out of lurking mode. :D Welcome Arianna! :) It's nice to meet you. :)
    Like you and Naomi, I lurked for some time, too, before I joined the community and it was a good choice. ;) :)

Mhm, now it is hard to write something, because if you lurked for some time, you know where to go, right?

Only... Have much fun and it would be nice to meet you at the Newbie Welcome Party. :)

4. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Lurking is the nectar of the Gods. Or something like that. I like to lurk a lot as well, when you lurk you don't have to worry about people judging your posts or anything. I at least like to be lurking with a logged on name though, I have no idea why. I guess to have the option of posting, if I want.

Anyway, welcome to the land of posts and usernames! Feel free to hang out in this easy laid back environment we call Welcome New Users, you can meet a lot of friendly newbies and helpful oldbies. Don't forget there's a lot of helpful links all around, and that we're all happy to answer any questions you have.

Enjoy your stay!
  5. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome to the boards. I lurked with several usernames before I actually posted too. I guess I was nervous about posting here because I thought it was actually like a chatroom(luckily I was wrong. :p ) :D

Be sure to check out all of the helpful links in the forum header above. The Map of the Boards will help you get to find everything that can be found here. Other important threads are the Forum Index and you should ask you questions in the official questions thread. :cool:

Once again, velcome to ve boardz! :)

~Agent
  6. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    Welcome Arianna. Glad you've come out of the shadows. It seems like you're a Expanded Universe fan, Literature is a good place to talk about the books, and EU Community is place to get to know your fellow EU fans and join fanclubs of characters.

Have fun!
  7. AmmersVI Jedi Master

star 4
    I've lurked on over to say Hi Arianna! I too was a lurker for a few years!
    But welcome to the land of posting! If you like figures perhaps you'll enjoy the collecting thread?
    Happy posting! :cool:
  8. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I've been lurking here since 1995. :)
  9. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Arianna!
    [:D] Welcome and hope you like posting here. I have over 50 Star Wars books, so if you want to talk about them..... [face_blush]
    But only 2 of them are in English, so I don't know any english quotes...

Again, welcome and have fun!
  10. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7

FOR REALS? ULTIMATE OLDBIE!!!!111111!!!!111111!!ONE!!!!

oh yeah, welcome!
  11. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
  12. LeiaO Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello Arianna and welcome to the boards [:D]! It's really good that you decided to start posting too instead of just lurking :). I love your avatar, I think Barriss Offee rocks :cool:! Meet us in WNU social threads. Enjoy!
  13. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I have to agree with Daniel, lurking is the nectar of the gods, alright. :p

Welcome, Arianna! Enjoy your stay!
  14. Arianna Jedi Padawan

[:D] Thanks for the welcomes everybody!

I will definatly be hanging around WNU for awhile before jumping into
    the rest of the forums.
  15. JEDY Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hello There Arianna, hope you like it here as much as I do .
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.