main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Long Time No See!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Padawan_Ken0bi, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Ken0bi

Padawan_Ken0bi Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2002
    Hey guys! For those of you that remember me, its padawan from back in the day. I have missed yah guys muchly and saw a few of you at the 12:15 am showing on the 18th/19th (however you look at it). Then I relized how much I should continue trying to be part of this group (computer issues or not), and now that I am out of High School, it should be a lot easier. Oui. At least I hope so. Unless it decides to kill on me again and not let me log onto the forums. Always giving me errors and 401 whatnots.

Those who I saw, it was nice meeting/seeing you and your costumes looked awesome! I was throughly impressed!

Obviously my computer is working, and with the advice of a few of yah I reformated while I was seeing the 12:15pm showing and got it all working! It is good to talk to you all again and I hope to become a regular member once more...I shall try my very hardest. I know I said that last time, but what can yah do with computers now-a-days anyway? Stupid unpredicible things. How I hate them so...sometimes.

Hope to keep in contact and wow this group has grown...alot. o_o

-Padawan! (Whitney)

P.S. For the many many many who would not know me, I live in Rio Rancho and am gettin ready to attend UNM this fall. Good times and nice meetin yah!

2. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Whitney!! so nice to see you!!! ^-^

3. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    My goodness! Whitney, so glad you're back! Hope to see you at the next meeting.

4. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    welcome back and congrats on graduation!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.