main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Long time no TK!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    HELLO everyone (mostly John),

Sorry I haven't been on lately, lots of work stuff. Some of you may know that I have closed my store in Manchester and am back in Danvers, MA. Enough about me, let's talk DVD release...

As you should know, the movies come out on Tuesday. I will be in uniform with the 501st on Tuesday in either Nashua or Salem. Please come out and support the DVD release, hang with the 501st, take your picture for charity, and just have some plain old fun.

We'll also be having a larger shindig on Saturday, Sept. 16, 11am to 4pm at the FYE in the Square One Mall in Saugus, MA. Again, if you are able and in the area, please show up and lend your support, hang out and have fun.

Finally, you will start seeing my weekly postings and my new finds starting this week. Please let me know any events going on out there - conventions, comic book shows, etc. etc. You know how I love those lol.

Lastly Lol :)
    To lay all rumors and questions to rest, I DO have a new tattoo! Pictures will be posted at our website, banthpoodoo.org, tomorrow. Please check it out and let me know what you think. It's just an outline right now, color to come in a few weeks. No, it was not painful, and yes, it took over 3 hours. lol

SeeYa!!
    TK

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    About damn time you started to post again. I have been wondering what has been going on in NH. lol

I am kinda looking forward to the DVD release only for the exclusives though. The DVDs don't really interest me right now. I am in one of those moods where I am anti-GL right now. With that being said I will probably be buying more SW stuff. lol

Can't wait to see pics of the tat. I have been thinking about getting one but not sure what to get or where to get one.

Jorge

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Welllllllllll..................lol

Boy, I just never seem to have a lot of time to get on here. I am very sorry to everyone. I know I still talk to a lot of you guy's out there. But I know I should be on here more. :)

Let's see a few new things for everyone. The Release of the new movies last week was AWESOME!!! I trooped in 4 differant stores in one day. That was a blast. I have to say the kids are the best part of the suit. I hit the Newington NH FYE, Portland FYE & Strawbury, the FYE in Rodchester NH and Davers MA. Now that's a lot of miles. lol But it was fun.

Thanks again to the other troopers out there for helping out. Chris nice job in Nashua for me thanks!

Let's see what else??? Ummmmm..... I'm doing a wedding in suit on the 8th of Oct. YES !! That's right someone is doing a Star Wars theme wedding. How cool is that. It should be alot of fun I can't wait.

I know there are a few big shows coming up over the next couple of months and I hope to see everyone out there. The first is Memorabilia fest the weekend of Oct. 13-15 and the next is Supermegafest the weekend of Nov. 18th. I well be posting more info on then as that get closer.
    Some of the Stars going to the shows are Billy D. Williams (HOW SWEET IS THAT !!) Ray Park and ....??? Cant; think of his name ...ummmmm.lol He played Boba Fett as a kid ? Oh well. Him to. lol

So let me know if anyone may wish to go. The more the marrier.

We are back up for Sci -if Friday's if anyone would like. It's very simple. We get together friday night and talk Sci-if, playgames, Xbox, Stargate food..lol you name it. Just email me.

K...I think that may do it. Oh ya one last thing. Season 1 Box 1 Blue lion is out. That's right if you don't know VALTRON oh Ya Baby. It's great check it out. john you can use it when I'm done if you'd like. lol

Well then....... :)

SeeYa!!
    TK

4. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    how's things going up here. I haven't seen much action up so I figured I would see what is happening. things for me are getting busy work is starting to pick up again that time of year. my other life is picking up with the upcoming birth of my 1st child. so needless to say things are moving along at a rapid pace. a lil too rapid for this laid back midwestern boy. lol

anyone going to C4? I bought my tix for the con on Monday. hotel is reserved and the plane tix will be as well soon. delta has direct flights to LAX from Logan for a decent price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.