main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Long Time Reader/ New User

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Michael Skywalker, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Michael Skywalker

Michael Skywalker Jedi Padawan

Oct 7, 2013
    Hi,

My name is Michael, originally from Ireland, I'm currently in Canada studying abroad at McMaster University, and I am a massive Star Wars fan.

Have read these forums for some time, glad I finally found the time to sign up.

Anyways look forward to discussing my favourite film series here and hope the force is with me.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Michael Skywalker: Failte Nua Duine from some other Irish bloke named Michael currently living in North America. Take a look around the forums, get involved, have a brilliant go of it, and should you require any assistance, use this thread as your personal tech support area. Cheer, lad.

3. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, Michael Skywalker!

Glad you've found your way here and hope you enjoy your time here. What aspects of 'Star Wars' do you like best?

See you around the boards! :)

[​IMG]

4. Michael Skywalker

Michael Skywalker Jedi Padawan

Oct 7, 2013
    A Chorus of Disapproval : Thanks, nice to meet other Irish people.

Jedi General Gelderd : I like that image, Yoda's my favourite character, can't wait for his spinoff film.

I like the films the most, and the novelizations, haven't read many of the books other than that, currently I'm reading The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader. I used to watch the animated series but stopped following it a while back, though I'll give Rebels a go when it airs. Not really into video games, and I haven't really gotten into the card game.

Like most SW fans I'm not mad on the prequels, although ROTS had its moments, and I loved the novel by Matthew Stover. I'm looking forward to the ST, mostly because I think SW was at its best when Lucas wrote the story and let other people take care of the rest.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards! :)

It's pretty cool that you've found your way to us.

As you I prefer the OT and enjoyed Ep3, but the other two not so much. So I'm curious what Disney will do to the saga. Lets see! :)

See you around! :)