Look! Activity in G-ville forum!

Discussion in 'Gainesville, FL' started by Jason-Fett, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaiLonKae Jedi Knight

I am up for the dinner and the movie on the 20th....just let me know where the dinner is going to be and what time we will meet...
    I might finally get to meet some of you guys in the fanforce finally...woohoooooo.
  2. Hack Jedi Knight

star 1
    Whoa, I was quite suprised to see a G-ville forum.

Hey, hit me up for anything. Once I get my dueling blade anyone want to duel in Turlington Plaza?!?!:D

I've done my share of everything in SW. Lately though I've been doing the online RP and building my sabers.
  3. TaiLonKae Jedi Knight

Ok everyone...I know we are gonna get together for dinner and a movie on the 20th...movie is Underworld 2...dinner...still up in the air...
    Outback...
    Chili's...
    Ruby Tuesday's...
    Olive Garden...
    McD's...jk
    any one have any suggestions..post where you might like to go..
  4. Leiaremer Jedi Knight

star 2
    ok. It's time to decided where to have dinner so I can get this posted on the main site. I am not sure where the movie is going to open yet. It is not listed. I think we should meet at 7 for dinner and then go to a 9 or 10 movie. What does everyone else think? Let's start naming dinner places.

Mary
  5. General_Diyas Jedi Knight

hey guys
    i am up for the dinner and movie. i think the dinner could be at outback. what do u guys think? i completed my fx collection at the moment: Anakin,Luke,Vader,Windu. i heard from Master Replicas that they are making more fx lightsabers for qui gon jinn, maul, sidious, obi wan, and more. cant wait to see u all on the 20th. right now i am trying to get a class at santa fe, if i cant i am getting rehired at publix. is anyone going to the hoggetowne fair? i am going in my dark ages gear, and some of my friends from church are goin too. so many things goin on, i cant wait to get out of this exile and rejoin the council.
    May The Force Be With You...
  6. Darthtengence Jedi Knight

star 1
    Outback would be nice but its a little pricey for some of us. I was thinking of more like fridays or maybe Ci Ci's pizza where we could all sit and chat for a while.

Jason
  7. HornzOverHalos Jedi Padawan

Hey Mary, I got an extra Best Buy Exclusive Vader sitting up in our 2nd bedroom. It's yours if you want it.

I'd love to meet all yous guys on the 20th. Not sure if the wife is working or not, so I may just be solo (no pun intended [face_laugh] )

8. HornzOverHalos Jedi Padawan

Oh and as for dinner, Outback would be awesome. The wife works there part time, so I eat there all the damn time. Best food around, by far. But whatever's decided, I'm game.
  9. TaiLonKae Jedi Knight

Who is going to be there for dinner and a movie this friday....
  10. Darth_Canis8 Jedi Padawan

11. CrystalKenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Outback is out for me. Not sure I can make the 7 dinner I might be late, but will try to come, unfortunatly it has been decided that day will be the computer night. Depends on how long it takes me to get things done.
  12. General_Diyas Jedi Knight

hey guys
    are we still all goin to se Underworld this Fri? cant wait to see u guys. got my job back at the 34th and williston Publix and got my class to go to mwf at 9am. what time will we go see the film? got to get back to work. talk to u guys later.
    May The Force Be With You
  13. TaiLonKae Jedi Knight

3 days and counting........
    where ever you guys decide, will be fine with me.
    But it would be nice to find out soon...lol
    decisions..decisions..

MTFBWY
  14. Leiaremer Jedi Knight

star 2
    ok everyone, here are the plans.....

Dinner at CiCi's Pizza in Bulter Plaza at 7pm and then Underworld Evolution at 9:55pm at Bulter Regal. It would probarly be a good idea to get the tickets early since it is opening night. I will see everyone at CiCi's Friday night.

Mary
  15. Darth_Canis8 Jedi Padawan

mmmm cici's, cheap food all you can eat and than a werewolf movie. I am defiantely excited!
  16. General_Diyas Jedi Knight

i am in too, i wont be able to join u guys for dinner but i will be able to see the movie at 955. i have some friends coming with me. MTFBWY
  17. JediKnightOB1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry about not being able to make it.

However, I am interested in the convention in Orlando. What is the status on that trip and that weekend.

BTW, I just scored a full-size Stormtrooper costume and I would like to wear it to the convention.

Best,
    Darren
  18. General_Diyas Jedi Knight

that was a cool movie! a lot of theories on to what the next movie may be. Darren, what type of stormtrooper set did u get? i am thinking of modifing mine with some cool colors like the vader's troops or make my own colors. it was good to see you all. cant wait to go to Megacon. Kim, my girlfriend, and two buddies of mine are goin too. just have to figure out the room deal for the weekend. guess what, May 22nd to June 1st i get to go to St. Petersburg, Russia with my mother. it will be soo cool! talk to you guys later. MTFBWY
  19. JediKnightOB1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I got the same type of Stormtrooper costume that Center Stage sells. Only, I didn't pay up the yin-yang for it. My dad and I are working on a few "special mods" like a condom dispenser and a cigarette ejecter. Just kidding!!! We have put a few rivets in the under plateing to keep it together via modified suspenders. Also the upper leg armor has been rivited to give a tighter and more fitting look and feel.

Our next family approach will be with my moms sewing of velcro to the black unitard.

I hope that I can have a blaster ready before MegaCon.
  20. General_Diyas Jedi Knight

cool! i was looking at the megacon page, checking some stuff out and ordering tickets. when we go, i am bringing some friends. i just need to know where we are meeting and at what time. gotta go, doing some homework. its is going to be awesome!!
    MTFBWY
  21. Master_SweetPea Jedi Master

star 4
    has anyone tried one of those build your own light saber kits?
    I see them at Toys R Us and they look VERY tempting, like maybe I could use some of the parts from the kit and some stuff from Home Depot and make a really cool lightsaber...
  22. Darthtengence Jedi Knight

star 1
    if you are talking about what i think you are talking about then yes i own one of them and so does Mary. All it is, is just a bunch of parts that you can screw together to make a custom lightsaber that looks similiar to the hasbro ones that you can buy prebuilt.
  23. Leiaremer Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hell everyone. Does anyone want to meet for dinner next Friday night, Feb. 17, to discuss Megacon plans? If so, where does everyone want to meet? Let's say around 7pm.

Mary
  24. LastJedi_83 Jedi Padawan

25. LastJedi_83 Jedi Padawan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.