main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Look! Activity in G-ville forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by Jason-Fett, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    cool let me know where it is...

2. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Roy,

Glad to see you finally made it. I hope you can make it to a group meeting.

Mary

3. Hack

Hack Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    I don't know most of you since I really just start posting on TFN recently... so no MegaCon. It's also a long way away but are/do any of you attend DragonCon?

I'm planning to go in full regalia. Costume is being made by a friend in the 501st and the lightsaber parts are coming.:D

4. Darthtengence

Darthtengence Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    So far the 17th is fine for me depending on what happens with Jacksonville i wouldnt be able to start until the end of the month as far as i can tell anyways so there shouldnt be a prob.

Jason

5. Darth_Canis8

Darth_Canis8 Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2004
    Hey guys its my birthday this coming weekend so i won't be able to meet up with you guys cuz my family is coming down. I have gotten off for the 25th how do i get the tickets do i have to buy them on-line? Let me know thanks guys and let me know whats going on so i know what to plan for on the 25th.

6. Darthtengence

Feb 6, 2005
    Sorry to hear you wont be able to make it though i want to wish you a Happy B-Day! You can get tickets online where they will be cheaper or you can buy them at the door. I would suggest the former of the two since it is quite possible they could get sold out before you get there ( it happend to alot of people at C3 ) By the way start saving for C4 as it was mentioned at Wondercon that it very well could be a possibility!

Jason

7. HornzOverHalos

HornzOverHalos Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    Sorry I couldn't make it to Underworld 2 last weekend. I ate at Red Lobster Wednesday afternoon and got a violent case of food poisoning. I didn't go ANYWHERE until Super Bowl Sunday.

I'm game for Friday, though. And I'll bring that Vader for ya, Mary.

8. General_Diyas

General_Diyas Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    hey
    i have to work til 8 on friday but maybe after my work i can still meet with u all to discuss mega con plans

9. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Well, how about we meet at McAllister's in the Bulter Plaza for dinner Friday night at 7pm. If anyone can't make it don't worry. I will put up the plans for megacon.

See you then,
    Mary

10. HornzOverHalos

Nov 22, 2005
    As of now, looks like we'll be there. I'll probably bring the fiancee and a friend of mine from work. Hope that's cool.

11. HornzOverHalos

Nov 22, 2005
    Can someone remind me how to get to Butler Plaza from Ocala?

I know it's I-75 to one of the G'ville exits, but which one and how to get there from the interstate?

Thanks in advance.

12. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Hi. Just get off at the ARcher Road Exit and turn right. Then go until you see the stoplight in front of Chili's. I think it's about 3 or 4 stoplights.Turn left at the stoplight. Turn at the first left and then again at the first right. It's right there. If you want my cell phone in case you get lost pm me or email me and I'll send it to you.

Hope this is clear,
    Mary

13. Darthtengence

Feb 6, 2005
    Hey guys i have decided to make a gutsy move and try something that i dont know weather or not will go far and do anything. I have posted a letter of request for George Lucas to make 7,8,9. Please sign it by cutting and pasting it if you dont want to sign it then ill understand but after you sign it i will need you to put you email addy for verification then if it goes far ill send to the big GL himself and we will see what happens.

Jason

14. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    It may be a while before I can meet up with anyone. The documentry that I am workig on is kicking my ass. I'll keep you posted. As far as MegaCon is concerned my stormtrooper costume may not be ready. We will see.

Chat soon,
    Darren

15. General_Diyas

May 19, 2005
    hey guys,

its getting closer to mega day and i am so excited to go and see all the celebs and exhibts. i just need to know where we are all stayin in orlando and what time we are meeting. i gotta go cant wait to see you all.

16. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Here are the plans for megacon. The Gainesville crowd will meet at Refelctions apartments in front of Building 2. For more info regarding that, email me leiaremer@yahoo.com or im me. We will meet Saturday Jan. 24 at 7:30 am. Then we will meet the Ocala group at Exit 350 at 8:15. Just one thing.....where at that exit??? If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Mary

17. General_Diyas

May 19, 2005
    hey Leiaremer,
    i have gotten tickets awhile back and me and my friends are starting our trip to the con on friday so if it is possible we cant meet u guys there on sat. just need to see where we will all meet up. i will be in costume and my friends wont be. i will probably hang out near the entrance on sat to see you guys. cant wait! talk to u later. May The Force Be With You..Always

18. Darth_Canis8

Darth_Canis8 Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2004
    Bah!! Well i suppose i missed the online buying of tickets for megacon dang me and my lack of funds. I tried this evening and said they will now just sold at the door. So what do you guys think should i still try and go buy at the door or just concede defeat.

19. General_Diyas

May 19, 2005
    hey. i am on my way to Orlando, my friends are arriving now and we are packing the car. i am bringing my ROTJ lightsaber along with my stormtrooper armor to signifiy with you all tommorrow. my cell number is 352-514-2244. call if u cant find me. cya u guys there! May The Force Be With You...Always

20. HornzOverHalos

Nov 22, 2005
    Hey Mary. The easiest place for you guys to meet us is at the Steak & Shake. It's the first thing you'll see when you get off the exit and is directly across the street. We'll be there @ 8:15 as you said. Look for the blue Kia with a Detroit Red Wings logo on the back windshield.

21. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Sorry I missed the convention. Mara and I both ended up with the flu. I was really upset to have to miss it. I was really looking forward to it. I hope everyone that went went had fun.

Mary

22. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Hey Mary did you get the bike you wanted?

23. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Yes, after 30 minutes of deciding which one I got it. Mara loves it. Thanks for your help!!!!! I hope you can come to the next meeting.

24. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    The next meeting will be Friday, March 31. We will meet at 7pm. Now, does anyone have any sugestions on what we should do? Please post suggestions soon so that we can make a decision. Also as soon as we know what stars are going to Disney we can decide what weekend we want to go....I do prefer to go when I have Mara though (that's every other weekend). She wants to go.

Mary

25. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    How's it going?

I will attempt to make the next meeting.

Best,
    Darren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.