main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Look! Activity in G-ville forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by Jason-Fett, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HornzOverHalos

HornzOverHalos Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    Yeah, it's been a while and I'd like to see that flick, so you can count the wife and I in, more than likely.

Hope you're all doing well.

2. General_Diyas

General_Diyas Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    hey all, greetings from Russia.
    i am having a blast here,i visited all the local castles and church in St. Petersburg. right now i am in Regia, Lativa. cant talk much because there is too much to talk about. i am coming back home on june 1st, i might be able to join u all the 2nd, i will be able to tell u all about it. its bed time here at 11oopm and the sun is still shining. talk to you later, May the Force be With You.

3. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Friday night is meeting night....woo-hoo. We can meet at McAllister's this month at 7pm on Archer Rd. Then we can go to the 8:15 or 8:45 movie. It really depends on how much we talk. I figure we will end up at the 8:45 movie since we will probarly be talking a lot....lol. [face_laugh]. Any questions? Post them here or email me. I hope to see everyone Friday night. I would also like to see if we can decide on other things we, as a group, would like to do on a more regular timeframe.

Mary

4. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    is that this friday or was it last friday???

5. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Sorry you missed it. It was June 2. Hope you can make it to the next one.

Mary

6. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Does anyone want to have our next meeting July 7 and then see Pirates of the Carribean 2? We can meet for dinner and then see that. But we need to decide early so everyone can get tickets. Let's decide by Thursday, June 15. Say 8:30ish movie with 7pm dinner. Dinner depends on which theathe has the movie.

What does everyone think?

Mary

7. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    Count me in!!!

8. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    I looked to see about the times and there is only one posted so we still have to wait. But it will be playing at butler plaza so we can decided on dinner. Does anyone have any ideas on where they would like to go? If not then I will be picking again. [face_devil] I figured we could go to the 9:00 show. What does everyone think? We will need to buy the tickets early and get to the movie early to get in line since it's the first night. Speaking for myself, I would like a good seat. Thoughts, opinions, etc, etc,.

Mary

9. Darthtengence

Darthtengence Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    9 sounds fine to me and yes i am in.

10. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    How does this sound for a plan? Meet at CiCi's for dinner at 7pm and then get in line for the 9ish showing of PotC? We should all have our tickets by then. I just checked online and there still isn't but 4 showings for that night. There will be more and I will post it here as soon as I know. Remember CiCi's is in the Bulter Plaza and couple of stores down from McAllister's where where have met before. I hope to see everyone then.

Mary

11. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    have I already missed another meeting?

12. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Hi Gabe. This meeting is for Friday night, July 7. You haven't missed it. I hope you can make this one.

Mary

13. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    I will be there as well.....

have been so busy sorry i didnt make it to the last one's...

14. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    Where is it? And what time?

15. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Dinner is at 7pm at CiCi's in Bulter Plaza and then the movie is at 9:45pm, which is also at Bulter Plaza. In order to get good seats, we will need to get there early to line up. I was thinking that we will need to get there around 8:30-8:45 to line up. Go ahead and buy your ticket as soon as possible. There might not be any avaible if you wait till Friday. They are available online

Mary

16. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    Hello everyone in the G'vlle Fan Force.

I had a good time on Friday Night. I want everyone to be better connected. Most of us have a myspace account. Please add me to your list and I will add you to mine.

Best,
    Darren aka JKOB1

www.MySpace.com/JediKnightOB1

17. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    Add yourself to this list too...

http://groups.myspace.com/jedicouncilforums

18. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    well guys sorry I missed the last meeting,
    Murphy's law I guess, the one night I want to do something afterwork, I have to open the next morning...

19. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    So when is our next meeting?

Dinner and a Movie is always cool. [face_peace]

20. HornzOverHalos

HornzOverHalos Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    Been too long since I've made a meeting.

Gotta get with the next one.

21. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Hello everyone. Since tomorrow starts August I thought we should plan our next meeting. How about we schedule it for August 18? I was also thinking of doing something other than dinner and a movie. We could go bowling or play pool, or we could play some board games. What does everyone think? Please post your ideas here. Remember your don't have to be good to play. I can't even bowl a game of 100 but I like to go bowling [face_laugh] .

Mary

22. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    Cool idea, how about the Skate Station? They have mini-golf, skating, videogames...

Or if we want to do something really messed up, how about smoking crack in an abandoned warehouse?[face_skull] Just kidding!!! I want to see if anyone is reading this.

23. Darthtengence

Darthtengence Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    HEHE that is funny. Anyways i havent played mini golf in a long time so i think its time to try it out again. The 13th would be great if I wasnt going to be in NY!!! hehe but hey if thats whats best for everyone then lets do it. My b-day is the 17th and i have a reptile show to go to on the 18th so just giving my scheduel.

24. General_Diyas

General_Diyas Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    hey guys

sorry for not talking much, i had been very busy. i just got back from Disney. i spent 4 days at the Coronado Springs Resort. it was awesome! me and my girlfriend had a park hopper pass. we went to magic kingdom and mgm. the pass doesnt expire so we have 3 days left to go back if we want. i got a new figure of commander cody from episode 3. he can take off his helmet. my girlfriend and me loved the new version of Pirates! capt barbosa has replaced the captain at the beginning looking for jack, and jack is throughout the ride in different spots. at the end of the ride, Captain Jack is sitting in a treasure trove singing the song and interacting with the riders. i love the idea of meeting again. so when can we do this? gotta go, May the Force Be with You

25. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    Anybody from gainesville going to Dragon Con this year?

I am up for whatever.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.