main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Look sir! A newbie...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SpartyJedi, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpartyJedi

SpartyJedi Jedi Master

Apr 8, 2002
    Hi everybody,
    I just found out about the FanForce in D-Town and I thought I would see what its all about. Just to give you guys a little backround about myself, I am graduating from MSU in May (Still in pursuit of gainful employment:)and will be living in the Detroit Area. I am originally from Traverse City so any other transplanted upnorthers give a shout. I am a big SW fan eventhough I probably dont know as much as some of you. I saw the date of your next meeting and while i am unable to attend, I am very interested in attending a meeting later this spring. Looking forward to talking with everyone on the board. Thanks!

2. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome to the area and we are glad to have you SpartyJedi. Hope to see you soon.

3. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Welcome! :D

And don't worry about the meetings. We aim to have a meeting once a month (2nd Saturday of each month is the norm right now). So you'll definately be able to make one eventually. :)

And feel free to chime in on all currently active threads. We all love new input. :)

4. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Hi SpartyJedi, I'm new also... nice to meet you.

5. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Welcome to the Detroit boards Sparty! Nice to have another new person (even if they are a Spartan ;) ).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.