main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Look what happened in our "back yard"...

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    http://www.goldengategarrison.com/gallery/pink5

The 501st was there filming in Felton, probably at the very park where Scott is, or maybe at Roaring Camp. And it looks like Matt is there too, cool.

First Davenport for IMPS, now Felton, seems to be a popular site for filming.

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    [face_laugh] I love the Ewoks! But aren't Dale and Matt a little tall?

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Does Trey always wear that shirt? ;) Or is it his idea of Lucas flannel? :p

Awesome pictures!! :D

4. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Ewoks a little tall? Ahhhhh, I know why...

Well, you know, ever since the Ewoks started the Yub Yub Subs business, and eating that roast Rancor, they've been getting bigger each year.

And they DO "Got a catupult", maybe they've been stretching on it.

Dang, would have been nice to meet Tray, I think the Pink series is one of the best.

Of course I'm very partial to Troops and even more so to IMPS. I'm a little biased, because I'm in Chapter One of IMPS (BLUSH), but regardless, I still think the opening sequence is just AWESOME.

Another tip of the hat to Max for dragging me out to Davenport some five years ago for that, it was quite an experience. Someday when we get the photo site up and running I'll post the behind the scenes photos I took too. Hopefully Chapter Two will be coming out soon, maybe we'll get to see a ton of old friends on the Star Destroyer bridge scene they filmed.

If we ever do our own film, I know a couple of awesome spots that would be very scenic. I'm trying to remember the place we had to hike into, it had some sort of abandoned and overgrown crumbling structures, it'd be great for a Yavin IV type shot. There are also a ton of waterfalls that pretty much only the local hikers know about, nice quiet spots.
    Plus there are a ton of junkyards and used car lots in the valley that we could do our "Sid's Speeders" ad at.

[face_laugh]

5. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    <<Grins>> I got to work with Trey!! And yes, all I have ever seen him in is that shirt! LOL...

As for Matt and Dale..WHAT Happened guys! My Padawan and Luke are now Ewokes..oh the humanity...the horror! The..funniest outfits I have seen in a long time. Can hardly wait for this to be finished![face_laugh] [face_laugh] =D=

6. ID-2132

ID-2132 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Um, I almost went to it too, but I don't drive.

My friend Sarah said she was going to have fun point out which stormtrooper she is to everyone after it's done.

And for the record, I am not making a comment about the make-up that was used on Sidious for the Pink 5 movies.

7. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    LOL..totally understood, ID-2132, totally understood!

8. Siri-Tachi

Siri-Tachi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Oh, they are soooooo cute!!!! Right on Dale and Matt![face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.