LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! action figure finds post here

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by jedimike421, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Does anybody wanna get together for April 2nd at midnight to go get the new stuff? I was gonna start calling next week to see where will be opening and where has the best prices on figs. If anybody hears anything post it here and also if you're interested in getting together for this. :)
  2. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Toys_R_Us_Holographic_Yoda_This_Sunday_91136.asp

Free Yoda figure tomorrow for spending $25 on Hasbro toys, and I know for some of you that's a trifle amount to spend on Star Wars. =O!
  3. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Where'd ya get it? I'm thinking about going and buying some toys, maybe a new saber. ~_~;;
  5. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I got it over a week ago on Amazon for $10.
  6. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    I never really thought of Amazon for toys... o_o
  7. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    I went to TRU yestersday, and there wans't really anything I wanted to buy... So I guess I'll just have to wait for my dad to bring me that elusive Holo Yoda ;)
    I wasn't going to spend $25.00 just to get it, I spent enought as it is!! :)
    BTW, I know you guys want to go to the Rave theatre for EP3... Tickets go on Sale on the 15th... Just wish you would change your mind and come party with us at the AMC... We'll even have a Vader over there!!!! (I'm still deciding between my Jango and Sandtrooper ;) ).
  8. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the AMC theatres but like I said before..AMC and Showcase don't give handicapped people special treatment like Rave does. We saw the Midnight showing of TPM at Showcase and we saw the Midnight showing of AOTC at AMC and neither would let my father go in the theatre and sit down prior to the show. We went to Rave for the Midnight Showing of ROTK and they let my Dad go in the theatre and sit down over an hour before the rest of us were to be seated. Plus they were so kind they even offered to get him refreshments if he wanted anything. So opening night my family and I are going to Rave, I was planning on going to see ROTS the next day at the Digital Theatre in Springdale in the early afternoon if anyone wanted to meet me there for that but as far as opening night goes, We're just gonna stick with the Rave.
  9. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I know about your dad :) It's way better for you guys to go to the Rave :) It was just wishfull thinking ;) I haven't seen you or Gwenn in ages!!
  10. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Hopefully one of these days we'll be free when you guys have a activity planned. :)
  11. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    We are plannin on seeing ROTS Digital... Maybe we can plan something for that?
  12. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good to me, I'm taking the 19th off from work so I can sleep in from being up so late on the 18th and also I figure a noon showing won't be packed...That's what I did for AOTC and at the noon showing on opening day there was only 10 other people in the theatre! :)
  13. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Seriously? For AOTC the theatre was nearly sold out for almost two whole days here. x_O A Dayton-Cincy movie viewing could work out if everyone is willing. >_>
  14. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Pah, I forgot the whole point of me checking on this thread...

At C3 mom and I bought 8 of the Vader figures, but we sold 6 to vendors because we didn't feel like toting them home with an iffy chance of selling them (we never did get rid of these Jorg Saculs =\ ), and we also picked up 4 of the sculpted movie posters. =D I'm hoping to distribute them to people who didn't get to go to C3 but still want an exclusive item.

I also picked up a Silver Boba Fett (!) that I've wanted for a while, it wasn't too badly priced. I'd seen vendors selling them for $30-$40 around the convention hall but I only paid $15. n_n; And Shawn, I got a case for that Asajj figure you gave me. =D
  15. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Does anyone know where you can buy figure cases in bulk? Like 150-200 of them?
  16. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    The people I bought my figure cases from sold in bulk, I can look through my stuff and see if I still have their catalog.
  18. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I was actually able to track down the company that produces them and I will be able to buy them in Bulk. :)

At the Target in Middletown I found all 4 of the new Deluxe Figures. Yoda riding some kind of insect is my favorite. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.