main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC LOOK WHAT I JUST BOUGHT!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stalker, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    Wendy, I have contacted the seller and he is sending the collar chain. He admits he made a mistake. And yes I did get the helmet... beautiful :D

Eugenia, you were probably just glad that the thought of me in chaps replaced worse mental images you've come to expect from me [face_laugh]

2. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    You know, I just started thinking about my earlier post a few minutes ago and busted up laughing. If it'll make you guys feel any better I was wearing black pants underneath the holey chaps and cod piece. Hopefully those mental images will now be gone! [face_laugh]

3. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Still, consider going without black pants, and just some tasteful boxers. Like ones with Spongebob on them.

4. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    That's an idea... or just to be different I could reveal that underneath the armor Vader is really a cross dresser. Whatcha think about having blue lacey garters showing on the sides :p

5. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2004
    Hey, don't forget the fishnets. [face_laugh]

6. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Don't turn Vader into a cross-dresser!!! As a member of the Empire, I think I'm about to get sick.....

7. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Roger, is there something you want to tell me before we get together to rehearse our little duel? And don't be embarrased to let it out. You can tell me anything. I'm an actor, I've seen it all! :confused:

8. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    But think about it Wendy.... I wear the full suit except the pants and I wear a miniskirt instead... I now know what I'll wear at CIII if there are too many other Vaders walking around [face_laugh]

Bruce, are you "acting" like a shrink now?

9. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    Since he's an imperial, don't you think they should be red garters? To match the saber, and all that.

10. Wolfdog

Feb 18, 2004
    You know, this could go very well with my "Vader/Lumberjack Song" sketch I've been bouncing aound in my head...

11. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    This screams 'fanfilm'.

12. Vaders_Kid

Mar 8, 2002
    If Roger's wearing a miniskirt to Celeb 3, then I'm wearing hotpants and go-go boots! Could put a whole new spin on the Luke/Vader relationship. [face_batting]

13. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Bruce, that would be soooo cool :D Okay, anyone got a leahter miniskirt with a 34" waist I can try on?

I could wear either black or red fishnet stockings with the garters connecting. I just hope Bruce can find some pumps in his size [face_laugh]

14. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I suppose next Roger's going to have breasts molded into Vader's chestplate.

I know there are stormtroopers out there who have custom chest armor that sports breast molding.

15. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    Roger, if you will wear it, I will MAKE you a pleather mini skirt.

16. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    :D So do you like the idea then Mistress?

17. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    I do, Minion, I do.

18. Vaders_Kid

Mar 8, 2002
    If Roger's wearing a leather mini-skirt and changing his name to Darth Gaydar, should I go ahead with the spike heels and boa (and very little else) and become Luke Guystalker? If that's the case, I won't worry about ordering those very expensive (not to mention, horribly out of fashion!) riding boots.

19. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    This is going to be the best picnic EVER.

20. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    *faints*

21. Wolfdog

Feb 18, 2004
    I suppose next Roger's going to have breasts molded into Vader's chestplate.

If I had a chestplate like that, I'd never leave the house. :D

22. Zaranne

Zaranne Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2003
    You know, I just started thinking about my earlier post a few minutes ago and busted up laughing. If it'll make you guys feel any better I was wearing black pants underneath the holey chaps and cod piece. Hopefully those mental images will now be gone!

But I like those mental images... [face_devil]

23. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    [face_laugh] "Luke Guystalker" I love it Bruce [face_laugh] we are soooo there! But no, I intended to finish our ealrier plans in regular clothes but since there is more than one day to the con I figure we could have one normal day and one crazy day.

Awww thanks sugarlove, I knew you would like those images [face_love]

24. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    I am now getting sick over this whole Vader crossdresser thing. [face_sick]

25. Vaders_Kid

Mar 8, 2002
    Roger, I'm glad you like the new name!

And now I guess it's time we put those rumors of Vader and Luke being cross-dressers to rest. And while we're at it, we should probably stop joking around about Roger and I running around Celeb 3 in our leather mini-skirts and high heels.

Especially since we'll be wearing evening gowns and tiaras for crying out loud!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.