main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC LOOK WHAT I JUST BOUGHT!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stalker, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    I received my boots via UPS today! Now only the chest computer and belt left to go. And then its on to the finishing touches: fan, cooling system and microphone and speakers. Unfortunately I think all of the rest of it will have to wait until later this fall. Poverty still sucks :(

2. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Roger, where did you end up getting the boots? Did this place have much of a selection? I'm still trying to find an relatively cheap pair of riding boots to replace my old ones.

3. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    bruce, $160 at www.caboots.com. I'll be bringing them to the picnic and you can see what they are like then. They appear to be good quality but I had some trouble with the zipper on one and it took me about 15-20 minutes to get it undone. But I don't think it was so much a bad zipper as the fact that I apparently have large calves.

4. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Hey, Bruce - I don't know exactly where you live in Alexandria, but waaaaay down Rt. 1 (past WalMart, almost to Ft. Belvoir) I found a riding supply store. Actually, I found a Baskin Robbins but there's a riding supply store in the same little shopping center - it is on the left as you go south and looks like a kind of apartment style office park and not a place with shops. You can spot it by finding the Baskins which fronts on Rt. 1 - go around to the right and you'll find the saddlery shop. I didn't go in, but I saw boots and whatnot - and they had a sign for custom boots.

5. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Roger-Thanks for the website address. I'll check them out.

Eugenia- Thanks for the Baskin Robbins locale! No wait, I meant thanks for letting me know about the riding supply store.

Much appreciated guys!! :)

6. KYJellico

KYJellico Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    I'm new to this but I gotta say Roger you a COOL
    S.O.B. That's so neat. Congratulations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.