main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Look what I just bought.........

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TieDyeWookie, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
  2. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Very cool!

Darth_Raptor picked up one of those when we went to CIII, and I just got the Mace Windu one. They're awesome! :D

3. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    pre-grats =)

4. TieDyeWookie

May 21, 2005
    I thought about the Mace Windu one. They have them at the Game Stop at Eastpointe, or Newpointe (whatever it's called).

It was a hard decision. Until I actually held the Anakin Ep III one they have at Spencers at the mall. As soon as I powered the display up I said to myself "I have GOT to get me one of these!". Plus, It's the same one from Ep IV. The one Obi-Wan gives to Luke. Very cool. I'm going to display this thing in my living room for a while before it gets to the Star Wars room. Since it comes with a display stand, I cleared my DVD recorder from the top of my entertainment center to make room. There it will sit so I, and my guests, can admire it.

5. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    That's awesome you guys !! Before long we'll all have one, then we can have some real fun. (Carefully that is)

Lee

6. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    They are awsome sabers! I love mine! Looks nice in the dark, they light up a whole room easy, which also makes them useful during power outages ;)

7. TieDyeWookie

May 21, 2005
    Now I'm stressing. The Fed Ex tracking web site hasn't updated since Thursday and says my lightsaber is still in California. Ugh. Maybe it will update at close of business today and tell me it's at least in West Virginia. I'm really looking forward to it getting here tomorrow.

And now, I need to get to my Dagwood's steak hoagy I just had delivered. Good Grub.

8. TieDyeWookie

May 21, 2005
    My lightsaber arrived today. God it's badass. Simply badass. I hung the display stand prominently on the wall in the living room. The only Star Wars item I have in there. Now everyone that comes over will see it. Not that I have that many guests, but the ones that do come over will be impressed. It's not as fragile as I thought it may be, but I'm not going to smack it on everything either. I already found out if I hit it on the door jam white paint appears on the blade. So the walls are out. But it's mostly for looks anyway.

LOVE IT!

9. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Thats awsome!! Glad you like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.