main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CEII Looking for a Celebration companion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by RobinCarlo, Jun 17, 2013.

1. RobinCarlo

RobinCarlo Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2013
    Hi everybody,

I'm planning to go to Celebration Europe II. I had planned to go the full 3 days together with a friend, but he had circumstances come up and can only go 1 day.
    I really regret this and would still like to go 3 days myself, as I feel that 1 day will be way to limited to see everything I want to see in programming and merchandise.

Now I think that going solo for the entire fair will be somewhat boring and I thought I'd give a shout out here, maybe there is some one else here with the same faith who wants to hook up and share the experience together?

Some info on me:
    - name: Robin
    - speaks laguages: Dutch (native), English (very good)
    - profession: Social-worker
    - interests: pop-culture, film, art, star wars, sci-fi, fantasy, retro gaming (supernintendo, sega genesis), music (ranging from metal to hiphop, from classical to the beatles)
    - star wars fan specifics: collect SW comics, have a profound interest in everything regarding the galaxy far far away, very exited about CEII

I'm a relaxed and enthusiastic guy. I'm friendly, fluent and a social person.

In case you're in the same spot as I am, wanting to go but have no hang out with, maybe we can hook up.
    Contact me through: robin.carlo.kuijpers@gmail.com

2. f.nyman

f.nyman Jedi Padawan

Feb 7, 2013
    I think we are a bunch that are going alone..At least I am. :) But I am convinced that it won't be a problem...

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I also am going alone, but we can all meet-up and stuff when we are at the event (as was suggested in the other thread).

I mainly went to the last one to meet-up with people, although we now also have new Star Wars to get info on.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you look down a couple of threads in this forum there is one about a meet-up. You might want to add your interest there if you haven't already.

5. Sompeetalay

Sompeetalay Jedi Master star 2

Dec 17, 1999
    A delegation from TeeKay-421 will be at Celebration Europe. You're more than welcome to drop by our booth and meet other fans from Belgium and The Netherlands.