main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for a co-author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthIshtar, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hey, all. I've got a fantastic plot bunny...Well, okay, scratch that. It's a plot bunny that my over-adoring padawan loves, I'm excited by it, and about half of the boards will probably hate me for even suggesting it, much less writing it.

So, with that preamble, I'm looking for a coauthor.

It's going to be a series. You can sign up for a little, a lot, the whole shebang, or not at all. Please, just don't swear at me. :) I've had enough of that lately.

Anyway, the series is based around the idea of Luke's imprisonment. He is wounded and captured during the escape from the first Death Star. Vader ships him off to Coruscant before the Battle of Yavin and arrives later to begin his training. Basically, he's brainwashed and trained into the Dark Side, so that he sees the strength in Vader's actions, rather than the madness that causes them. He begins to imitate those same motives.

Vader sends him to infiltrate the Rebellion, with the express purpose of getting in with the top echelons of the organization. This, of course, means exploiting his potential relationship with Leia, but he's been trained to treat her as an enemy. She mistrusts him gradually because of his warmongering tendencies and other subtle clues, but doesn't act on it until they're both caught in an Imperial ambush. She thinks he's betrayed her and the Rebellion, but he is the one who escapes with her, keeping her out of the Empire's hands because he's no longer sure who his enemies are.

I'll leave it at that for now, that's just the teaser.

Please respond! You don't have to be bloodthirsty, just interested in writing emotion as well as action.

2. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Over-adoring padawan... :p [face_batting] I'm flattered, Ishie-poo. [:D] :*

Please respond! You don't have to be bloodthirsty, just interested in writing emotion as well as action.

[face_plain]

o_O

*Looks around room, then resumes staring deadpanly at computer screen*

[face_plain]

Did it occur that it could be, perhaps...moi? :eek: ;) [face_laugh]

I'm rather partial to bloodthirstiness, but only with Python-esque plot bunnies. So...whaddya say? Partners in crime? [face_devil]

3. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Hmmm, frightening, very frightening, I know how your mind works.

4. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, I don't know why, but we're going to go with Pariah because this might just be frightening enough to work. Never mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.