Looking for a Few Good Fans to appear in a Fan Film.

Discussion in 'Philadelphia, PA' started by pwinklespi, Jun 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pwinklespi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Within the next few months I will be filming an independant Starwars Fanfilm. It isn't a huge production. Just about 10-15 people involved. I need a few actors and acctreses who would be interested in being in it. I need someone to play a Jedi master. Should look older. Possibly 35 to 40. 5'7 or taller. This will be a main part and will film in a few locations. They will be close but are currently undetermined. I need a woman (don't we all) between 18-27. Two locations for this part and a cool role in the movie. Every other part is for bad guys with masks, not stormtroopers.

Please reply if you are interested in participating with the film or would like a part in it.

Thanks,

Jason
  2. PadawanNick Jedi Master

star 4
    You may want to post something about this on [link=http://phillyouterrim.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewforum.php?f=14]this forum too[/link] since that group has been active in fan films in the Philly area in the past.

Good luck!
    Have fun.
  3. pwinklespi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thanks Nick! I signed up last night.
  4. Dak_Is_Dead Jedi Youngling

I would love to participate in any way, I currently reside in Philly. Can you email me your script? If no, okay, I understand, if yes, send it to:

therudedog2002@yahoo.com

Later, Matt
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.